Total Drama Cabin Fever is a Total Drama fanfiction written by FromanTheman, author of Total Drama Nations. After the ultra-violent Total Drama All-Stars, Chris McLean has once again been replaced by Damian Dillion, who takes 22 all-new contestants to the all-new Hanwi Campground. From wannabe vampire Salem to laidback country girl Diana to reality show superfan Richy to pot-smoking hippie Flora, and so many more, the craziness doesn't stop.
It can be read here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11308021/1/Total-Drama-Cabin-Fever
This fanfic provides examples of:
- The Ace: Jack is strong, smart, social, attractive, and is known as a local legend at his high school even though he's already graduated.
- Butt-Monkey: Kari finds herself falling prey to lots of slapstick, much to her dismay.
- El Spanish "-o": Played with. Brock does know a lot of Spanish, but he mispronounces a lot of it as well.
- The Evil Prince: Wulfric is the prince of the fictional country of Cyfrasia, and he's quite the manipulator.
- Geek Physiques: May, an otaku, is skinny, and Rapheala, a genius, is chubby.
- Innocently Insensitive: Winona's a nice enough girl, but sometimes she can say things that can be seen as offensive towards other cultures.
- It's All About Me: Suzy believes she's God's gift to mankind and expects to be treated as such.
- Magic Is Evil: Tara practices witchcraft, and uses it on the other contestants in order to get a leg up, not caring who she hurts along the way.
- No Indoor Voice: Jynxie shouts most of her dialogue. Garrett's not exactly the quiet type, either.
- Parody Sue: Suzy's design consists of a brightly-colored mash-up of female contestants from the real show, has an It's All About Me attitude, and claims to be dating Duncan, but her ego turns a lot of campers off.
- Pokémon Speak: 90% of Dude's dialogue consists of some variant of "Dude."
- Ridiculously Human Robots: Stratbot could be mistaken for a human if not for his robotic appearance.
- Soap Box Sadie: Xena, as a parody of Tumblr users.
- The Strategist: Lance, Richy, and Stratbot waste no time forming alliances once they enter the game.
- The Stoner: Flora. She even hotboxes in the confessional.
- Technicolor Eyes: Salem's are red, Suzy's are pink, and Tara's are described as being close to purple. Luke's are yellow in his official artwork, though this may just be a part of his superhero mask.