Hiroko Konishi (小西 寛子) is a former seiyuu born on October 26, 1975. Best known for the roles of Sae Sawanoguchi in Mahou Tsukai Tai, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi in Digimon Adventure and Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan.
Then, in 2000, she announced that she would become a live-action actress. This, however, earned her the ire of her fellow seiyuu groups. This unfortunate event put a lot of stress on her that eventually, she ended up announcing that she retired from showbiz.
However, in the late 2010's, she eventually revealed several of mistreatment and sexual harrassment that she experienced during her time, which might factor on how she eventually had to quit the scene.
↑As written in various Japanese-newspaper articles, the Public Prosecutors Office built a criminal case on 23 June 2017, against one of the professional writers who have been writing slanders and calumnies, disturbing and untruthful articles from around 2000 about her work as a Voice actress; the prosecuted writer was sentenced by the court for criminal penalties. This is the related Japanese newspaper article and Yahoo News and Otapol.
Some of her roles include:
- Bridget in Guilty Gear
- Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan
- Lilith Aensland in Darkstalkers
- Lisa Silverman from Persona 2
- Minako Hashiba in Brave Command Dagwon
- Ojarumaru in Ojarumaru (first voice)
- Roll in Mega Man 8 and Battle and Chase
- Sae Sawanoguchi in Magic User's Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai)
- Shiori Misaka in the original Kanon game
- Silky in I'm Gonna Be an Angel!
- Sophia Robelingue in Mitsumete Knight
- Takeru Takaishi in Digimon Adventure
- Tohru Honda in the first Fruits Basket drama CD