20th Television's young half brother.
As the successor to 20th (which still produces some of the network's programming and ocassionally co-produces with Fox Entertainment), Fox Entertainment produces programming for the Fox network under its normal banner as well as the "Fox Alternative Entertainment" (unscripted) and "XOF Productions" banners. Through Fox Entertainment and its Sidecar developmental unit, Fox Corporation owns the rights to all programming produced for the network. In the case of co-productions, the ancillary rights remain with the principal studio, but Fox owns a stake in their copyrights.
Fox Entertainment also houses animation studio Bento Box Entertainment, which they acquired on August 6, 2019. While Bento Box continues to animate Bob's Burgers (which still airs on Fox despite now being produced by Disney), they continue to operate as an independent studio.
Previously, a division of the Fox network also called Fox Entertainment handled most of the network's unscripted and reality programs. This division operated separately from 20th Television.
- Almost Family (as XOF Productions; with Endemol Shine and Universal Television)
- Alter Ego (as FOX Alternative Entertainment)
- America's Most Wanted (2021 revival; as FOX Alternative Entertainment)
- BH90210 (with CBS Television Studios)
- Call Me Kat (with BBC Studios and Warner Bros. Television)
- Deputy (as XOF Productions; with Entertainment One)
- Fantasy Island (with Sony Pictures Television)
- Filthy Rich (with 20th Television)
- I Can See Your Voice (as FOX Alternative Entertainment; with Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television)
- The Masked Dancer (as FOX Alternative Entertainment)
- The Masked Singer (as FOX Alternative Entertainment; replaced Endemol Shine beginning with season two)
- The Moodys (with CBS Television Studios)
- Name That Tune (as FOX Alternative Entertainment)
- Next (with 20th Television)
- Prodigal Son (with Warner Bros. Television)