The contestant is presented with a group of six "secret singers" identified only by their occupation. It's the contestant's job to eliminate the bad singers from the group without ever hearing them sing. Assisting by clues and a celebrity panel over the course of six rounds, the contestant must eliminate one singer at the end of each of the first five rounds, receiving $10,000 if they succeed at eliminating a bad singer.
The game consists of 6 rounds:
- Round 1 and 2 Lip Sync Challenge: Three of the six singers participate in a lip sync performance for one song each, with the bad singers miming to a recording by someone else, and the good singers miming to a recording of their own performance.
- Round 3 Unlock My Life: The contestant is presented a video clue package relating to one of the four remaining singers of their choice.
- Round 4 Secret Studio: The contestant is presented a video recording from a studio session by one of the three remaining singers of their choice, although the audio is pitch-shifted so they cannot hear their vocals.
- Round 5 Interrogation: The contestant may question one of the final two singers for 30 seconds.
- Round 6 Final Round: The contestant may either end the game and keep the money they had won in previous rounds, or risk it for a chance to win $100,000 by correctly guessing whether the last remaining singer is good revealed by means of a duet with one of the guest panelists.