Colin Donnell (born October 9, 1982) is an American stage, television and film actor, best known among television audiences for his role as Tommy Merlyn on Arrow. He is currently starring as Dr. Connor Rhodes on Chicago Med.
Has been married to Patti Murin since 2015.
- Pan Am (2011 — 2012) as Mike Ruskin.
- Arrow (2012 — 2013) as Tommy Merlyn.
- Crisis on Earth-X (2017)
- The Affair (2014 — 2015) as Scotty Lockhart.
- Chicago Med (2015) as Connor Rhodes.
Selected Stage Credits:
- Jersey Boys (2005 — 2007) as Hank Mejewski, Nick Massi, Bob Gaudio.
- Wicked (2009 national tour) as Fiyero.
- Anything Goes (2011 — 2012) as Billy Crocker.
- Merrily We Roll Along (2012) as Franklin Shepard.
- Love's Labour's Lost (2013) as Berowne
He provides examples of:
- Bromance: Has a truly epic one with his Arrow co-star, Stephen Amell.
- Chronically Killed Actor: His character has bought it on at least three occasions. Considering he currently only has eleven film credits to his name, that's pretty impressive.
- Romance on the Set: Struck up a relationship with his future wife, Patti Murin, while they were co-starring in a Shakespeare in the Park production of Love's Labour's Lost.
- Separated-at-Birth Casting: He has a passing resemblance to John Barrowman, his on-screen father on Arrow.
- Star-Making Role: For his theater career, definitely Anything Goes. As a screen actor, undoubtedly Arrow.