- Big, a sasquatch who was exposed to an evolutionary ray making him incredibly powerful and smart
- Arisa, a human with strong telepathic and telekinetic abiltiies, often a team leader alongside Big
- MG, a mysterious figure with trans-dimensional skills
- Molly, a ghost who is somehow locked to this world and who is visible to others
- Choopie, a super-evolved (much like Big) chupacabra with pretty much the personality of a kid
The series started off at Dark Horse Comics in 2005 with two mini-series released through to 2008 when they jumped ship to Image and published two more series.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Big is an uplifted Sasquatch, who is also the scientist of the team.
- Chupacabra: The team's comic relief and somewhat Team Pet is Choopie, a intellectually enhanced chupacabra (though not that enhanced).
- Cute Ghost Girl: Molly, a cute ghost girl who works with a team of paranormal investigators. She died under unfortunate circumstances and is very uncomfortable discussing her condition.
- The Jersey Devil: One appears in the first annual.
- Monster Mash: The secret agency deals with otherworldly things, and includes on the team we follow a super-intelligent sasquatch, a ghost, a mothman and a chupacabra.
- The Mothman: Karl is a hunched purple mothman who was encountered by the Fictional Government Agency BEDLAM in an early issue and went on to become a reserve teammate and eventual Sixth Ranger for Blue Group. In the setting, mothmen live in hidden tribes, and Karl was banished from the Par-Ha tribe and later put on trial by an extradimensional Mothman Tribunal after his contact with outsiders.
- Our Cryptids Are More Mysterious: The comic follows the exploits of a team of cryptids and other otherworldlies within a super-secret intergovernmental agency known as BEDLAM investigating other cryptids and other otherworldlies.