Critter is a superhero comic book from Big Dog Ink.
Cassia Crawford has lived the life of a small town superhero since she was 13. Donning various home made costumes she created, she has secretly helped cats out of trees, pulled cars out of flooded dirt roads, and has even caught the occasional purse thief in town. On her 18th birthday she has he chance to step up to the big leagues and take her mother's place beside the world's greatest superheroes. Little does Cassia know, however, that being a superhero is not always as exciting or glamorous as she saw it on television.
- Batter Up!: Sports-themed superheroine Rookie often forms Hard Light base bats with which to clobber evildoers.
- Catholic School Girls Rule: This is wannabe superheroine School Girl's shtick, although her mentor Critter forces her to tone down the sexual element from her original outfit.
- Giant Enemy Crab: In the "High Tide" arc, Schoolgirl is trapped atop a buoy by giant crabs, leading to a That Came Out Wrong moment as she calls for help.
- Hard Light: Rookie is a sports-themed superheroine with the ability to form hard light constructs in the shape of sporting equipment. Baseball and ice hockey seem to be her favourite sports.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Rookie is a sports-themed superheroine with the ability to form Hard Light constructs in the shape of sporting equipment. Baseball and ice hockey seem to be her favourite sports.
- Knows the Ropes: Lasso Lass, a member of the superhero team The In Crowd, uses a high-tech lasso as her Weapon of Choice.
- Mind over Matter: Cassia is a telekinetic like her mother. However unlike her mother Cass cannot control her abilities effectively and often uses her TK as a stat boost rather than a psionic attack.
- Prehensile Tail: Critter has a metal tail made of an unknown composition that Cass can control as a fifth limb via her telekinesis. She uses this to aid her movement through the city and as an extra limb to attack or incapacitate her opponents.
- That Came Out Wrong: In #14, School Girl is trapped atop a buoy by giant crustaceans. She screams:"Help! I've got crabs! I mean... Jeez. That's not what I mean."