One of the two main protagonists of the series and, "the finest swordsman in the world" if the opening credits are to be believed.
- The Ace: Is this for King Otto; he defeats can defeat any foe that antagonizes Borovia. More intellectual tasks, however...
- Big Fun: Not as much as his brother, but still likely to get caught up in heroic antics
- Blood Knight: Played for Laughs. He and his brother will fight ANYTHING for ANY excuse, even up to the point of duelling each other to the death in the very first episode.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Also see NO INDOOR VOICE below.
- Depending on the Writer: In episodes centered around just the Big Knights, he is presented as far more intelligent and reasonable, possibly to show him as more of a Foil to his brother.
- Honor Before Reason: As long as it's in the name of Borovia or King Otto,he'll fight anything.
- Idiot Hero: Normally plays the Straight Man to Sir Morris, but can still be an idiot in some episodes. See also Depending on the Writer.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Silver armor to distinguish himself from Sir Morris when his visor is down.
- Large Ham: "For Borodzo and Borovia!"
- The Strength of Ten Men: "The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen!"
Sir Boris' brother. "Not the finest swordsman in the world, but the most enthusiastic!"
- Big Fun: Fights merely for the fun of it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Believes fairy tales are real among other things.
- Idiot Hero: Can't even sign an 'X' on a contract (he wrote 'A'.)
- Knight in Shining Armour: Wears bronze armor.
- Large Ham: Comes with being voiced by BRIANBLESSED.
Sir Boris' pet dog, also in a full suit of armor.
- Expressive Mask: Or rather, expressive armor. His nose and ears can move freely despite his face being covered in armor.
- Knight in Shining Armour: Which is strange, considering he's a dog.
- Team Pet: Along with Sir Doris.
- They Have the Scent: His tracking skills are used in at least three episodes.
Sir Morris' pet hamster, also wearing armor. Appears to have no emotions or love whatsoever, and exists only to eat.
The pompous, ignorant and money-obsessed king of Borovia.
- Adipose Rex: He is quite stout.
- Asshole Victim: Whenever something happens to him, he usually deserves it.
- Butt-Monkey: Has had his car destroyed (twice), his palace turned to cheese, and his entire kingdom covered in pig manure, for a few examples. Not that he doesn't deserve it.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Is shown to genuinely love his daughters.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: ...his attitude towards everyone else, however...