Main characters | SP and SSR | SR ( A-M | N-Z ) | R | N and frog | Supporting characters | Raid bosses
open/close all folders
Raid bossesRaid bosses are large yōkai that roam the world map and can be found using the search function during Omagatoki. They are fought in large-scale multi-player sessions where up to 300 players from across the server unite in their attempt to seal the monsters before they escape. Raid bosses can only be challenged once per day, twice if the player also found one themselves, and reward participants based on their performance. They also drop their unique mitama sets that confer special effects not found in normal drops.
Voiced by: Kenyuu HoriuchiA massive bone revenant that acts as the bodyguard of Higanbana and inherited some of her powers. He was a human general in life, who found himself and (what's left of) his men in the underworld after a disastrous ambush, and requested that Higanbana spare his troops in exchange for his soul. He is presumably the "unyielding man" mentioned in Higanbana's bio.
- A Father to His Men: Despite his Drill Sergeant Nasty tendencies and ruthlessness, the nameless general seemed to care a lot about his men and is willing to go to extremes to keep them well-fed and alive. Up to and including butchering some of them to feed the hungry.
- Breath Weapon: Every once in a while, Gashadokuro would breathe out a large cloud of miasma that hurts everyone on your team and has a high chance to Daze and/or Confuse.
- Dub Name Change: The EN version of the game renames him into Odokuro, and his minion Shitsu into Shitunote .
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: Despite him being the bodyguard of Higanbana, nothing's stopping you from bringing her to fight him, and he will not hold back.
- No Party Like a Donner Party: The nameless general he was in life had to resort to cannibalism to feed his hungry troops when their rations depleted. He told them it was rabbit they were eating, but some noticed how unusually big bones those "rabbits" had. When the scheme was found out, he forced them to drink broth made from those same bones, which they protested but ultimately gave into, as there were no other choices.
- Theme Naming: His bone soldiers are named after the Seven Mansions of the Black Tortoise in Asian mythology: Dipper (To), Ox (Gyu), Emptiness (Kyo), Rooftop (Ki), Encampment (Shitsu), Wall (Heki).
- Undying Loyalty: "Undying" is a bit awkward considering that he's already dead, but the general who was Gashadokuro swore fealty to Higanbana and volunteered to be her eternal bodyguard. Such is his loyalty to her, that he's one of a very tiny handful of beings Higanbana fully trusts.
Voiced by: Takayuki Kondo
Voiced by: Youhei Tadano
- Baleful Polymorph: While Oboroguruma is damaged and has to be repaired, it will periodically rain comets down on the player's lineup and randomly transforming their shikigami into frogs. These frogs are separate from the so-called "SSNs" listed under this page, and could only kick to do damage for two turns.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: Despite it being an underling of Tamamo-no-Mae, the player could still bring him to fight it, and it will fight back, and can turn him into a frog.
Voiced by: Satoshi Tsuruoka
- Child Eater: Assuming that the rumors about his cave and the sound of crying children coming out of it are true and not just a trick to lure unsuspecting victims in.
- I'm a Humanitarian: As a human, the hunter that would become Tsuchigumo found out that his hunting skills weren't up to snuff to keep himself alive, and resorted to cannibalism once an unlucky samurai fell into the trap he dug. He hasn't been eating anything other than humans since.
- Was Once a Man: Tsuchigumo was formerly a human hunter, who had to flee into the Aonomori forest to avoid persecution for his crime. Whether due to a curse or his madness manifesting, he soon found himself transformed into the spider form he is now, and he embraced it fully.
Voiced by: Koichi Sakaguchi