- Blue Blood: Technically, as a member of House Auralius.
- Body Horror
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Humanoid Abomination
- Sharing a Body: They are.
It didn't go too well.
These days, Mr. Habagabar isn't necessarily the sanest person around. He has what could charitably called a tenuous hold on reality. Problem is that thanks to his tinkering, the world around him changes to reflect this. More accurately, the laws of physics tend to just flat-out give up whenever he's around. Which is why an elderly man wearing full plate armor and carrying a colossal steam-powered wrench can fly in out of nowhere on a magic carpet equipped with gatling guns and beat you senseless.
- Artistic License Physics: Has this as a superpower.
- Badass Grandpa
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cool Old Guy
- Expy: He was pitched as "Don Quijote meets Da Orks."
- Gatling Good
- Large Ham
- Power Born of Madness: Partially.
- Powered Armor
- Reality Warper
- Wrench Whack
fFearΘ tEy·oMaA rogue Augmentor, Victor Deimos, flees civilization, winds up thrown in a selkie prison after committing various atrocities on sea life, selkies included, near the island that he took shelter on. In this prison he is thrown in a cell with a creature of the depths, which he abuses with augmentation and the mental magic of demonic heritage. He then attempts to move his mind into the creature's body, taking it instead of his own so he could fight out of the prison and swim to freedom. Unfortunately, he severely underestimated the creature's mind, not to mention sheer madness, and became caught in the creature's mind, his knowledge and secrets at its disposal rather than the creature's physical prowess at his. The creature then broke free of the prison and went to land in an attempt to "trick" Victor into believing he had control of it. It now roams the land taking jobs that involve violence, but it knows all too well that there are many many creatures that are off-limits and it has even demonstrated remarkable restraint in following the law on such matters.
- Anti-Hero: Acts heroic and good purely in an attempt to trick people in an attempt to believing that it is those things, but shows no signs of ever stopping the deception.
- Casting a Shadow
- Dark Is Not Evil: Well, it kind of is, but...