Legends of Voronda is a Play-by-Post Role-Playing Game run using the Legend System. It takes place in in original setting and features a diverse cast of characters involved in largely individual adventures across the world. Notable in that the GM and many of the players are tropers.
Characters are here.
This roleplay provides examples of:
- Action Prologue: Vivian's and Habagabar's thread starts with the pair meeting while running from the law. High explosives and flying karate-kicks through stained glass windows are involved.
- Adventure-Friendly World: Ridiculously so.
- Big Eater: Tuck.
- Dungeon Punk
- Evilutionary Biologist: The Augmentors and Progenitors take steps to avert this. Said steps don't always work.
- The Fair Folk: Most Fairies are this. Nail is something of an exception, but not completely.
- Half-Human Hybrid: All Changelings, including elves, hobgoblins, and orcs.
- Heroes "R" Us: The Silver Circle.
- Legitimate Businessmen's Social Club: The Lensmakers, kind of.
- Lemony Narrator: Exelixi, hilariously so.
- Lighter and Softer: The Legend of Vivian and Duke Habagabar is pretty much designed to be further off the rails than a minecart strapped to a Saturn V engine.
- Our Monsters Are Different: To run down the list:
- Elves are children of a Daoine Sidhe and a human. While considered beautiful by the latter, they are seen as hideous by the former.
- Goblins are master engineers.
- Orcs are the offspring of a human and a troll, with elements of both physiques and mentalities.
- Trolls are a very intelligent race of cultured warriors, with a strong emphasis on tradition.
- Theory of Narrative Causality: Some Fairy magic runs on this. Some mortal magic likes to make the world run on this.
- N.G.O. Superpower: The Guilds are all this.
- World of Badass: The average Annan citizen is level three. This puts them near the peak of what real-world humans can do. Anyone who is actually a career adventurer could tear apart a tank with their bare hands.