The Choi Family
The protagonist. An active and very outspoken little girl, not afraid to talk back and is very mischievous.
- Big Eater
- Big Sister Bully: To her little sister, Mimi.
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Compressed Hair: It's seen several times that she has Rapunzel Hair if she was to loose her pigtails.
- Girlish Pigtails
- It's All About Me: It's a show with a protagonist title, so it's expected. Note that character descriptions did not let her name go unwritten.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Revelations in some episodes show that she's merely her mother as a kid.
- Picky Eater: She most likely complains about certain things in food that she doesn't like.
- Punny Name: One joke her father told that she was from the jadoo (plum in Korean) tree.
- Spoiled Brat
- Tomboy: Though very girly in appearance, she isn't all that frilly or delicate.
Jadoo's little sister. Compared to her older sister, is much nicer and polite.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Jadoo, though she's deliberately not trying to bug her at all.
- Girly Girl
- The Fashionista: Even for her age, she seems to glamor in dressing herself up and doing her hair.
Jadoo's little brother, the youngest one in the family.
- Babies Make Everything Better
- Baby Talk: Downplayed. He can already speak full simple sentences.
- A Day in the Limelight: One episode with him on the focus, showed that he's a Neat Freak.
Jadoo's mother who is obsessed with saving money.
- Awful Wedded Life: She was tricked by Hodol into moving to Seoul to be married when he told her that he has money and a house. Lucky for him, she did not sue him for marriage fraud.
- Deadpan Snarker
- I Was Quite a Looker: She was once a slender, humble, and beautiful young girl living in the countryside. Until she married...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While it seems that Jadoo can only see her as grumpy and cheap, she is taken aback when it's revealed she has a much softer side.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Her daughter described her as "a devil by day, an angel by night".
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: She was very good friends with a gardener who had a crush on her. The problem was Hodol (her future husband) proposed to her first, before the young man got the courage to tell her how he really felt for her. Shown in a photograph, he attended their wedding as one of the guests with tears in his eyes.
Jadoo's father. Though a very loving family man, is unable to come home early, not drunk.
- Adults Are Useless: At least when it concerns this man, who's supposed to provide the family's income.
- The Alcoholic
- Doting Parent: To his children, especially in food or clothes. He also sneaks in money to give the kids when it's a last resort to the kids when their mother won't give them any.
- Henpecked Husband: Only because his wife feels justified, given that he's lazy and is unable to keep promises.
- I Was Quite a Looker: Was a long-haired, rebellious teen. Girls seem to instantly throw themselves at him, but one of them wasn't Nanhyang (his future wife). He had to go through several dates just for her to return his feelings.
Jadoo's best friend. Unfailingly loyal and a very bright and creative student.