The Flux Buddies
Lalna/LividCoffeePortrayed by Duncan Jones
A more absent-minded-than-mad scientist, he originally took Nano under his wing to teach her about Minecraft, only to later be the cause of her Flux. They've since evolved from a Mentor-Student relationship to a (platonic?)(As platonic as you can be with a good bit of the fandom shipping you.) partnership, and they're aiming to restore Nano to normal. He is apparently a clone of Lalnable.
- Badass Bookworm: Don't let the Ditzy Genius facade fool you, when he decides to get dangerous, there's not a lot that can stand in his way.
- Badass Longcoat: Nearly every version of Lalna sports one of these.
- Darkand Troubled Past: Considering how much of a dork he is, it's easy to forget that he was once The Dreaded in the old server. He got his reputation from how he nuked Rythain's base- with Innocent Flower Girl Zoey still inside.
- Determinator: When he really puts his mind to something...well, let's just say there's a reason people know him as a Mad Scientist. The only person immune from his... revenge attempts... would be Kim - mainly because she is right by his side unleashing just as much shit!
- Ditzy Genius: Is the poster child for this. He once forgot his own apprentice was locked in her tower. She was rather upset about this.
NanosoundsPortrayed by Kim Richards
Nanosounds, or Nano for short, is a mysterious girl who seeks someone to teach her how to survive in the harsh world of Minecraftia. She meets Lalna and he agrees to have her be his new apprentice. Nano is the true protagonist of the series, as much of the plot revolves around her...condition.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Though she may be a Butt-Monkey compared to Duncan's Ditzy Genius, she is not one to be trifled with. If she can, she will kill you. She'll still try even if she can't kill you.
- Butt-Monkey: Nano used to be this. She got better.
- Cuteness Proximity: Warnings have been provided whenever she finds anything even remotely adorable (See the penguins from the Twilight Forest, of which one is even her pet, named Billy.). One of her... moments... around a penguin involves the screen smashing from how loudly she is screaming in delight.
- Determinator: She went up against death without preparations only a sword. She hacked at it for two days and won. She later single handly fought off the Hat Film trio and found their coordinates.
Lalnable HectorPortrayed by Duncan Jones
Lalna's Evil Counterpart. He originated as a one-off gag in Yoglabs. It was revealed in the finale of 2.0 that he is the original, and Lalna is a clone of him.
- Affably Evil: Despite his quirks, it seems that he's quite personable when not on a rampage.
- Ax-Crazy: Considering the fact that he smashed through Nanosounds' and Lividcoffee's base torching everything and everyone in sight while laughing his head off, it is no question that he's a bit not right in the head.
- Big Bad: Originally shared the role with Hat Films in the first series of Flux Buddies, and was implied to be a malicious force in Yoglabs. Xephos' information may not be trustworthy, especially considering how shady Yoglabs is, but now he's fully stepped into the role as of Flux Buddies 2.0.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Like Specimen 5, openly expresses pleasure in enslaving and butchering villagers for their experiments.
Specimen 5/EchoPortrayed by Kim Richards
A clone of Nano, created by Lalnable.
- Cloning Blues: It's clear that she's got a few things wrong with her, noticeably the fact that's she's more flux-infested that the real one.
- The Tease: She certainly acts very flirty toward Lalna, though whether or not this was just while she was under cover or her actual personality remains to be truly seen.
MotherPortrayed by Kim Richards
Mother is a Cosmic Entity that has been speaking to Kim ever since she was infected with the Flux. She appears to be benevolent to Kim, helping them against Lalnable, but it is suggested that she had her own agenda for that.