- The version of the Instrumental Theme Tune used for a Theme Music Power-Up, the music during both Aang's fights with Jet and the Yu Yan archers, and the Agni Kai music. Listen (to a couple) for yourself.
- Everything from the Grand Finale, particularly the music playing during Zuko and Azula's Agni Kai, appropriately titled "The Last Agni Kai".
- The music that plays during the final between Ozai and Aang, after the latter goes into the Avatar State, more specifically the part after Azula's complete breakdown. The song was also used again in The Legend of Korra game just before the final boss.
- Even the end credits music for the final episode was awesome. Throughout most of the series, the end credits were accompanied by a fairly neutral-mood, tribal-sounding percussion and flute piece. This was replaced for the Grand Finale with a fully orchestrated, epic variation on the show's main theme that really hammered home the fact that yes, it's finally over, and it was good. Now if they'd only release a soundtrack...
- The music that plays as Aang goes into the Avatar State and merges with La the Ocean Spirit, and then proceeds to annihilate the Fire Nation Navy. Hear it here.
- Secret Tunnnnnel! Secret Tunnel!
- Azula's Theme.
- Aang's Theme.
- The Blue Spirit. When you hear this, you know whatever happens next is going to be BAD. ASS.
- Season 3 Trailer Music, and the remix used in the sequel series trailer: Pure Awesomeness. It actually turns out that the "remix" was simply a video speed error that sped up the original song, but the "wrong" version is still pretty cool.
- In subsequent airings of Sozin's Comet, the four parts were broken up, with a "Previously on Avatar" recap for each. The music playing during the recap for Part 4: Avatar Aang, is pure, distilled awesome, and you just know that whatever happens from there on out is going to be spectacularly EPIC. There's a short, high-quality version and a full-length, low-quality version. Prepare to feel the AWESOME.
- "Little Soldier Boy" from "Tales of Ba Sing Se".
- The awesome battle drums in "Invading the Palace", when the Gaang make their way to the Earth King in the eponymous episode.
- "Bending Energy", as Aang defeats Ozai with Energy-bending.
- Tsungi Horn, or the song that is most commonly associated with Zuko.
- And who can forget The Avatar's Love, which played when the original series was concluded with Aang and Katara's passionate kiss under a beautiful sunset sky.
Awesome Music / Avatar: The Last Airbender