- Backstory, but still. How do you like KRV's Faruko Albark personally driving a 230-megaton nuke into an asteroid and then surfing the radiation back?
- Wyll and Aelita curbstomp an entire SHOCKER/THI base singlehandedly. Including wiping out Nineball in three hits.
- Fridge Brilliance example: The only logical explanation for the existence of Decade's super-powered evil side is that the people who made it couldn't get it working with Showa compatibility and decided to take the easy road out, boosting it off Violent Emotion. Since the Proto Driver has Showa compatibility and no Violent Emotion, this means that Wyll and Aelita, MacGyvering a Driver together out of schematics they dug up in less than a week with virtually no resources(making it better than the standard Decadriver in the process), are better Gearmasters than the people who built the Decadriver.
- Within hours of his first day on the job, Ake and Kouta encounter an Ayakashi, which after being beaten by the two of them grows to giant size. Since most Riders don't have Megazords for beating giant monsters with, the call gets puts out to the big guns to help bring it down...only for Kouta to awaken Kuuga's Dragon Form and slay the Ayakashi on foot moments before the Zeroliner arrives.
Hardboiled Pink Lemonade
- Aelita's Knight in Sour Armor one-liner against the Slash Dopants setting the tone for the action-y bits of the side series.
- Axel, who adamantly will not DM, is running four characters, almost certainly more once the game picks up, and had previously pulled two all-nighters in a row with flu and fever to run the sessions involving Titan in KRV. He also helps people make their characters, is one third of the primary crew, and teaches freeform combat between sessions (or during them).
- Raven's just as bad... "Ryu-196T", "Kuela_Alcatai" and "Alex_Lukles" (Porting this world's Alex to another setting) are all him uTOHpia
- Ditto Haken himself, though with the I Have Many Names replaced with Becoming the Mask - he's always on as "Haruka_Emmerich". Doesn't matter that none of the games he's in are on a "nickup" basis, doesn't matter who he's playing in KRV or RAC. More importantly, Hakenruka's character-creation prowess can be boiled down to simple words: Great. Kivarymer.