- The Ranger vs. Ranger battle in "Thunder Strangers, Part 1". It's a rare case in the series two ranger teams fight it out in all forms. Morphed, individual zords with Red vs. Crimson and Blue & Yellow vs. Navy, and then finally a megazord vs. megazord battle.
- In the Grand Finale, the three core Ninja Storm rangers taking on Lothor and winning...unmorphed.Shane: We might not be Power Rangers, but we've still got POWER!
- Cam dueling Lothor as part of the latter's Start of Darkness. It's a really impressive unmorphed fight and one of the best in the series.
- Tori taking on the evil versions of her team in The Wild Wipeout.
- Cam and Kiya's fight in "The Samurai's Journey, Part 2." The glasses came off, he got up and opened up a can of whoop ass. Made even more impressive when viewers learn that Kiya is Lothor's younger self.
- During the Power Rangers Dino Thunder team-up, the Brainwashed and Crazy one-on-one fights between the Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder main threes are awesomely badass.
- Zurgane, who really needed to be let out of the bag more often. Remember how thoroughly he trashed the then-three Rangers in Thunder Strangers, part one (or was it two?) and then all six in General Deception?
- The final showdown between the Hyper Zurganezord and Hurricane Megazord in General Deception ended with the Hurricane combining with the Mammothzord...and then unleashing all of their Power Sphere weapons on Zurgane at the same time. It helps that Zurgane's plan this episode revolved around copying the Rangers' Power Sphere energies.
- Tori, unmorphed, using her Making a Splash powers to manipulate water into a lens that could burn through ropes she'd been bound with. Clever!
- Vexacus viciously taking down Zurgane in "General Deception, Part 2."
- During the Final Battle Shane mopes the floor with Lothor's generals thanks to the Battlizer and taunts him, Lothor reaction? one-shot it
Awesome / Power Rangers Ninja Storm