- Everyone, we give you one of the biggest facepalm worthy moments in Power Rangers history.Shane: So, what exactly does (the Morpher) do?
Tori: Where's the switch?
Dustin: Does it have any games or what?
Cam: Ladies and gentlemen, the defenders of the galaxy.
- Yes Cam, we are soooo doomed.
- This is then followed up by the trio earning the dubious honor of being the first and so far only Ranger team to botch up the morph; namely the wording...which is in rhyme.
- Then they enter battle... And turns out Lothor didn't know there were Power Rangers on Earth.
- Also, them commenting "that big rat sounds just like Sensei"; Cam explains that "My father is not a rat; he's a guinea pig." and Dustin turns around going "Dude, did...did he just explain why and I, like, *whew* missed it?"
- We have just five words.. "Power Rangers" and Love Potion.
- Cyber-Cam, when he's, you know, not evil and all.
- "Sorry about the whole tying-you-up-in-the-closet thing."
- Especially when he effectively curbstomps the rangers in their respective extreme sports.
- "Sorry about the whole tying-you-up-in-the-closet thing."
- There's also what is widely considered to be funniest moment in Power Rangers history. The first time the Thunder Rangers show up, it's during a battle with some Mooks. Dustin doesn't know who to fight, and Shane casually replies to fight "Anyone not wearing a primary color."
- Kapri tells Marah that once their uncle takes over Earth, she wants California and Marah can have the South Pole.
- In Return of Thunder, Part 1, after Choobo succeeds in tricking and capturing Hunter and Blake, Lothor congrulates him and promotes him to general and asks him the rest of his plan regarding the captured Thunder Rangers, but Choobo replies he didn't think he would make that far and nervously suggests to Lothor to fill the Bradley brothers with candy and turn them into piñatas.
- In Return of Thunder, Part 3, Choobo wants the brainwashed Hunter to destroy Blake and the other rangers for this reason:Choobo: I want to get back home in time to watch my cartoons!.
- Lothor had a tendency for Breaking the Fourth Wall all season. Observe:Lothor: (regarding a monster growing and looking directly to the camera) Well? What did you expect? He wasn't going to get smaller!Lothor: (beating the crap out of the Rangers in his new Lothorzord) This is the most fun I've had all season!
- Also, his lampshading of typical PR tropes, especially the Make My Monster Grow part of the deal when Marah and Karpi ask what to do when a monster was blown-up in small scale:Lothor: How long have you been working here? You make him big, okay? They blow them up and we make them big, it happens everytime. How could you not get that part?
- Another time, he tried to supersize six giant monsters at once against the Rangers, only for the PAM (Personal Alien Manager) to fail citing a "memory error". Zurgane tells him that they didn't pay for the memory upgrade, so they can only enlarge one monster at a time. Lothor curses at this, complaining that as future ruler of the world "I need big monsters!" and settles for enlarging one and making the rest fight while small. (This was also a bit of an Inside Joke— Disney wouldn't let the crew have more than one big monster per episode due to having a smaller budget than before.)
- Also, his lampshading of typical PR tropes, especially the Make My Monster Grow part of the deal when Marah and Karpi ask what to do when a monster was blown-up in small scale:
- Tori's just been deposited back on a crowded beach from an alternate universe.Tori: What's going on here?
Dustin: Giant butterfly attacking the city, you know, the usual.
Tori: It's really good to be back. Ready? Ni-...we're, uh...
Hunter: Uh, what about the people?
Blake: Yeah, not here.
Dustin and Shane walk off to left of screen, Tori heads right, Hunter follows Tori
Tori: Guys, this way!
Hunter makes beckoning motions
- Lampshading why people still live in Blue Bay Harbor, despite monster attacks."Why do you think housing prices are so low?"
- Lothor on the Green Ranger:Lothor: When are they going to run out of colors?!
- Marah and Kapri being charming in There Is No I In the TeamMarah: (looks at her reflection on PAM's screen) Is that a zit?
Kapri: (yanks the gadget out of her hand) Your head is a zit!
- From "Boxing Bopp-A-Roo"Lothor: The next person to use a made-up word has to put a dollar in the made-up-word-jar!
- Marah and Kapri quickly get into an argument over whether Marah was using real words or not.
- "Pork Chopped"
- Blake gives his assessment of him and Hunter being trapped in a bucket of popcorn.Blake: You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
- When Tori finds them, but gets shushed by a chicken mascot (actually the monster in disguise):Tori: Oh! I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them! *smiles*
- At the end of the episode, Blake resolves his problem of having an extra ticket for the film festival and Tori being unavailable by having Sensei Guinea Pig go with him. He offers the sensei some popcorn, but the sensei declines, having brought his own miniature popcorn bucket.
- Blake gives his assessment of him and Hunter being trapped in a bucket of popcorn.
- Cam walks in the others practicing for a talent show at Ninja Ops."Hey, it's the kids from Fame!"
- "Follow my lead!" (slowly back up, then turn around and bail)
- Cam is finally able to get through to the Rangers after several episodes of being out of contact:Shane: Is that you, Cam?
Cam: No, it's the phone company. I'm calling to find out if you're happy with your long-distance service.
- The return of Choobo after several episodes:Marah (Lothor has just created a puppy): Can we keep him, Uncle? Please.
Lothor: No! I already got you a pet, and you never play with it.
- And then we cut to Choobo being chased by the aforementioned puppy.
- When Lothor hears that all of the local bigwigs are attending an environmental conference, he's furious that he didn't warrant an invitation. When Choobo suggests that it's because he wants to destroy Blue Bay Harbor rather than preserve it, Lothor just grumbles "details."
- Lothor chewing out Choobo for the failure of his plan in "Return of Thunder: Part 3."Lothor: Will you look at that? Isn't that precious? One big, dysfunctional superhero family. The only problem is - THEY'RE ESCAPING!
Choobo: Sir, it's just minor setback. If you allow me one more chance, I'm sure I can-
Lothor: You can what? Give them the keys to the spaceship so they can take a spin around the moon?
Zurgane laughs at this.
- The whole scene where the Rangers try and fail to break a cinder block in half after seeing their guinea pig sensei do it is funny, but Dustin takes the cake by trying to use his head and then recoiling back with a scream, clutching his nose.
- Lothor (actually a Master of Illusion showing off his powers) tells Marah and Kapri that both of them are evil, beautiful, intelligent, and great company. Kapri asks if they're on a hidden camera show.
- Cam decides that if his father refuses his latest request to be a Ranger, then Cam won't clean the sensei's cage for a month.
- As Kapri tries to talk up a monster named Footzilla, Marah lets it slip that they really want to send him to Earth as an excuse to go shoe shopping, causing her sister to stamp down on her foot. Then, after that plan fails, Lothor punishes his nieces by making them repeatedly write, "I will not destroy my Uncle Lothor's evil empire."
- Marah and Karpri read a bunch of spreadsheets to tell Lothor what different focus groups think about him, and he's disappointed to find out that he only scares young children.
- The result of this is Lothor starring in his own sitcom, I Love Lothor, to brainwash the people of Blue Bay Harbor into loving him. The mere sight of Lothor clad in a "sitcom dad outfit" and still wearing his mask (complete with trailing hair!) is surrealistic.
- Since they happened to be watching TV when Lothor's show went on, Kelly and a bunch of other women gathered at Storm Chargers wind up brainwashed and head for Lothor. When Shane, Hunter and Dustin are informed by Sensei about what's going on, they're nearly trampled by a crowd of Lothor fangirls; they opt to simply follow them.
- Also, a Food Fight erupting after Marah and Kapri's love potion test goes sideways, resulting in Blake and Cam fighting over Tori.
- When Tori tells Sensei that Lothor is trying to brainwash people with their television sets, Sensei comments that "He's too late."
- After Tori defeats her clone, Shane and Dustin are unsure if she is herself or another clone. She offers a couple of secrets that they've told her.Tori: [Dustin's] real name is Waldo, and, Shane, you're afraid of spiders.
Dustin: Ha ha ha ha! You're afraid of spiders?
Shane: You wanna make something of it, Waldo?
- After Marah and Kapri kidnap Tori and replace her with an android, they celebrate by going shopping with a credit card they apparently stole from Lothor.
- Lothor gets in Zurgane's face while lecturing him, causing Zurgane to bend over backward and Marah, Kapri, and the Thunder Rangers to lean to the side themselves for a better view.
- Tori tricks Marah and Kapri into trading a valuable artifact for designer clothing. As punishment, Lothor forces them to bathe his Mooks. Marah asks why he cares since the Rangers will just destroy those soldiers pretty soon anyway.
- In "Thunder Strangers: Part 3," Lothor orders Zurgane to join the rest of the villains in a celebratory dance party.
- Kapri urgently races up to Lothor to propose an idea, but then forgets what she was going to say. This causes Marah to start laughing because "I'm not the dumb one for once."
- Kapri disguises herself as the Thunder Rangers' grandmother and asks Marah how her costume looks. Her sister quips that it makes her look years younger. The disguise itself briefly fools the Thunder Rangers (despite Kapri keeping her pink hair and losing her fake nose) until an observing Marah can't keep herself from laughing.
- As Lothor is experiencing a headache over a failed plan, Marah and Kapri barge in, clog-dancing and playing English music. Lothor vainly tries to make them stop as several of his foot soldiers and even Zurgane get into the music and start dancing.
- When Lothor promotes Choobo to General, the excited minion says he can't believe it. Zurgane sourly grumbles that that makes two of them.
- After Choobo lures the Thunder Rangers into a trap, Lothor applauds his intelligence and asks what the rest of his plan is. Choobo admits that he doesn't have an actual plan. Desperately trying to come up with one on the fly, he suggests turning them into piñatas.
- Lothor walks in on his nieces exercising to an alien aerobics video to make sure they're the toast of their high-school reunion and threatens to make them toast if they don't get out.
- When Cam travels to the past and meets his parents' younger selves. Who'd have guessed they met when Cam's mom kicked his dad's butt, or that he would be upset at being beaten by a woman?
Funny / Power Rangers Ninja Storm