Eena Meena Deeka, also known as The Eena Meena Deeka Chase Comedy Show, is a 2015 Indian animated series by Cosmos-Maya that uses Adobe Flash animation. In India, it used to air on Hungama TV before being moved to Disney Channel India. In Western countries, it's available on Netflix and YouTube.
The show is about a hungry fox named Bhukkad (or Foxie/Foxi) who chases after the three birds Eeena, Meena and Deeka. They go through many different locations and meet other animals along the way. In the end, the birds are never eaten.
Eena Meena Deeka provides examples of:
- Amusement Park: In the episode "Water Park", the birds spend some time at a water park featuring different rides and attractions.
- Baseball Episode: The episode "Baseball" starts off with the birds playing baseball outside. When they hit the baseball in the air, it comes down and hits Bhukkad, and the main conflict begins.
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn: Of the main characters, Eena is the brains, Meena is the beauty, and Deeka is the brawn.
- A Dog Named "Dog": A fox named Foxie in some versions.
- Dub Name Change: Western releases often call Bhukkad by the name of Foxie.
- The Eponymous Show: It's also known as The Eena Meena Deeka Chase Comedy Show.
- Holiday Episode: There are episodes celebrating Holi and Diwali.
- Three Shorts: On Netflix, the episodes are in groups of three. To give an example from the first episode: "Wrestling Arena / Farmer's Market / Clean City".
- Inconsistent Dub: Western releases aren't consistent with the name Bhukkad or the name Foxie.
- Mime and Music-Only Cartoon: This show doesn't feature much dialogue. The episodes are even officially labeled as "Non Dialogue" on YouTube. Averted in some versions which add in dialogue.
- Name and Name: A three-name variation without the "and"; the title is just the names of the main characters.
- Long Title: The Eena Meena Deeka Chase Comedy Show.
- Officially Shortened Title: Eeena Meena Deeka is the shortened title of The Eena Meena Deeka Chase Comedy Show.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Foxie or Foxi?
- Two Guys and a Girl: The trio of main characters is comprised of two boys (Eena and Deeka) and one girl (Meena).