- So, the movie has CGI animation instead of hand-drawn, and it'll bear the title Frozen instead of The Snow Queen. Hopefully Disney at least hired decent VAs...Kristen Bell as the heroine, and Idina Menzel as the snow queen? Score!
- Man, these "comical" trailers feel annoying! Can't Disney make a more sophisticated ad-Wait, this one actually highlights the drama! It even showcases some singing, so it seems Disney no longer fears promoting their old-fashioned musical qualities!
- Man oh man, does that comic relief snowman seem annoying. Oh, there's a video of his introduction, well—wait...adorable line about "warm hugs"? A Bait-and-Switch Comparison? Hilariously dark irony about a snowman who loves heat? A COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER WHO'S ACTUALLY FUNNY? YES! DISNEY IS BACK, BABY!
- Walt Disney Animation Studios finally made a movie that broke the $1 billion mark worldwide, and won a Best Animated Feature Oscar!
- Frozen is getting a Broadway adaptation, AWESOME!
- Man the Broadway version sounds so cool, but I still don't want to wait for a live Frozen show, hey whats this? Disney on Ice is making a Frozen show?! Cool!!!
- Elsa and Anna have 5-hour wait times at Disney World, man Frozen's popular therewait, there's more? Disney Hollywood Studios is going to be having a park-wide Frozen party?! With ice-skating demonstrations, a parade, a sing-along show, a dance party, and fireworks over the Sorcerer Mickey hat?! And it will be from July 5th through September 1st?! Well, Frozenite troper, what are you gonna do next? I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
- The celebration has been extended through September 28th! Heck YES!
- They're bringing it to California Adventure?! Cool!!!
- They're bringing it back to Disney World?! And it's running til September 7th?! WOOHOO!!!
- The sing-along version of the film is being released on DVD in November? FINALLY! For fans who feel disappointed that this became officially announced before the 3D Blu-Ray did, the inclusion of a new featurette, Breaking the Ice: The Real Making of Frozen, slightly cushions the blow.
- Oh, boy! ABC will show a Frozen documentary, promising "a look at the future of Frozen" at the end. (watches documentary) A new short, with the original cast singing a new song? Can't wait!
- Related, that third season of Once Upon a Time was intense, what's next? Wait, what's this portal opening up? Is that Elsa? Frozen's going to be the focus of the next arc? This has Awesome Moments written all over it.
- The academia now officially recognized Symfrozium as a new field of study?! (Last time academia accepted something from pop culture was Buffylogy.)
- Ugh, where will I get my Frozen fix next? I mean, it's only a few years until Frozen 2 is released, so I guess I can - Wait, There're airing a holiday special on ABC. That be great, I guess- WHAT? THE SPECIAL WILL BE AIRING IN THE HOLIDAY SEASON OF 2017! HELLZ YES!!
- The holiday special will produced by Roy Conli and directed by Kevin Deters and Stevie Wermers. Cool! It would feature new original songs from Elyssa Samsel and Kate Anderson. Great! The original cast and characters would be returning including Josh Gad, Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, and Jonathan Groff. AWESOME! And the story follows Olaf who tries to find the best holiday traditions for Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. 'Disney has the chance to bring in the HYPE meter!!'
- The release date has finally been revealed: November 22, 2017. And the trailer has dropped! By the looks of it, i'll be Amazing!
- The best part about it? The all-new featurette will open in US theatres in front of Disney/Pixar's Coco beginning November 22. As a Youtube comment but it: "Oh my gosh. A Frozen Christmas thing. This is something I wanted for years! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DISNEY!!!!!"
- And when everyone least expected it, the Frozen 2 trailer dropped in the middle of February. In stark contrast to the first Frozen teaser, this one is much darker and hyped up a lot of people.
And The Fandom Rejoiced / Frozen