- In The Shadow of the Templars, some guys are impressed about George's sewer key.
- "I pushed my fingers into the narrow crack."
- “Hey you with the balls, you've forgotten one of your balls, hey!”
- At Montfaucon church:
George: Boy, you've got the shine on this!
Priest: Merci. It's on the wrist action.
- When George gives an antidote to Nico in the second game:
George: Drink this.
Nico: Oh, George - it's horrible!
George: Just swallow it down.
- In The Sleeping Dragon, George tries to stop the spikes to let Nico cross the other side of the entrance. Twice as funny when you look at George's expression while hearing this line:
George: Can't...hold it...much longer!
- One of the developer diaries in The Sleeping Dragon has this interesting commentary:
Charles: They got the giggles for 10 minutes at one point. Although what's funny about the lines: "Hey Nico, come and hold this, whilst I shove the rod in" and her reply of: "I'm not going to stand here holding it all day" I will never know.
- In The Angel of Death, when George tries to get the key from under a potted plant:
Brother Mark: Hey, get your hands off my shrubs!
George: I didn’t touch your shrubs!
Brother Mark: Well, anyone can see you want to!
- "The devil's work is an inside job!"
- Upon examining the chest in Nico's apartment:
George: Looks like Nico kept her most secret possessions close to her chest.