Heartwarming: Broken Sword
- Seeing the Countess de Vasconcellos happy when George discovers the chalice - a proof that the Templars never abandoned the de Vasconcellos. Even Lopez's personality changes and he's glad to welcome George to visit the villa.
- The ending of the first game where George and Nico share their first kiss after the explosion.
- At the epilogue in Director's Cut, the scene shows George and Nico at the top of Eiffel tower for their first date.
- At the end of the second game, George, Nico and Titipoco go outside the temple after Tezcatlipoca's defeat. George and Nico hugged each other and together with Titipoco they watched the sun.
- In the third game, there are few memorabilias displayed inside Nico's apartment including the clown's nose. Despite her romantic relationship with George never worked out, Nico still misses him.
- Nico: The clown's nose is a clue that George and I once found. It made me think of him when I touched it.
- Before the end of her telephone conversation with Andrê, she defends George by saying this:
Nico: You know George has a lot of things but he was never an idiot.
- This sweet exchange before George and Nico use the elevator in the third game:
- George: You know, I've missed you.
Nico: I've missed you, too.
George: That's settled then. Shall we go?
- The moment before the ending of the third game when George finds out that Nico survives from the fire blast. He is so happy that he carries Nico on his arms.
- George and Nico's reunion at the top of Topkapi palace in the fourth game.
- In The Serpent's Curse comic, after George finds Nico's name at the newspaper, he decides to send an invite to the newspaper where Nico is working at. Ronnie allows Nico to go to the gallery in the hopes of finding an exciting event.
- Before George and Nico separate their ways to investigate more about the theft of La Maledicció:
- Nico: Well, I guess I should go. This story won't write itself. And George...
Nico: It's good to see you again.
George: Great to see you too, Nico.
- Near the end of the fifth game, after all the tragedy that Marques' family experienced under Gehnen and Langham, Eva finally decides to become a Gnostic leader and return to Catalonia.