Hmph! On your stupid little internet, wasting time, per usual! Idiot.
Why don't you just go back to the main entry
open/close all folders
- Despite what she says in this strip, Eri-chan in Okashina Okashi is closer to Yandere than Tsundere.
- Parodied somewhat with Chiaki in Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki where the character in question is left in utter bewilderment by her own jumps between happy and exceedingly depressed explaiming that she has "No idea how she should feel!" Truthfully, she's more of a genki girl, but...
- The Joy, in The Cobra Days. However, in a six-person Quirky Miniboss Squad with three sociopathic heroes, her deredere moments make her one of the Cobra Unit's less potentially explosive personalities.
- Laika in Tsunami Channel's "Experimental Comic Kotone".
- To a lesser degree, Lisa, too.
- Parley from Gunnerkrigg Court won't stop pestering her medium class colleague Smitty with arm locks and noogies and anything that requires her to put her arms around him. He puts up with her treatment because he thinks she's "hotter than hell". After she did finally admit the obvious, we find out that Smitty "don't mind too much" annoying things that happen because of her either... in part, because of her attitude.
- Parodied in this strip of Tomoyo42's Room. (Comic NSFW.)
- Monique from Sinfest pretty much gives equal time for her "tsun" and "dere" aspects, especially with Slick. Fuchsia, on the other hand, is either this or a Yandere.
- Nerf NOW!! is quite fond of this as seen here and here.
- In General Protection Fault, a grown up Sydney in the Bad Future acts like this toward Todd, expressing irritation at having to save him from police bots and his defeatist attitude regarding the rebellion, but sees him off on his time traveling mission with a kiss. According to an older Professor Wisebottom, she has loved him for years but has never told him.
- Yuki from Ménage à 3 is extremely Sweet towards Zii, and extremely Harsh to Gary. In fact, she's leaning towards being a deconstruction, since her tsundere tendencies lean uncomfortably towards yandere, and she's starting to realize how destructive that behavior is.
- Elf in Schlock Mercenary is somewhat emotionally unstable and prone to overreaction even after she kicked combat stimulants addiction and generally felt happy and appreciated. Before that, she oscillated between "nice" and "violent" much faster and easier.
S-stop wasting your time looking at that! Look back at me!