Seiyuu CRUSH! is a slice-of-life gay comic by sore☆zore, mainly focusing on two guys in the Boys Love voice-acting industry and their acquaintances. It follows KoiZ's attempts to persue the hesitant and sometimes-tsundere Kaji.It is drawn in black and white manga style, with a noticeable Art Evolution since the beginning pages. (As of November 2015, the pages are in full color.)It can be found here, and is ongoing with 500+ pages.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Always Identical Twins - subverted with Masuji and Hiroki, fraternal twin brothers who look like polar opposites.
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys who mostly seem to be gay. In fact, there are no female characters. Lampshaded by the fact that Haruka has twice mistaken someone for a female.
- Chair Reveal - KoiZ's introduction scene. Just after Kaji thinks, "He seems normal", KoiZ turns around to reveal he's wearing a bra.
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma! - In scene 8, Kaji falls asleep after an energy-drink high. After carrying him home, KoiZ decides the best way to wake a sleeping innocent is to kiss him. Subverted when he wakes up and sneezes on him.
- Duels Decide Everything - In the chapter Duel at Midnight, KoiZ and Haruka are set up to duel over Kaji, although nobody knows exactly how they are supposed to duel.
- Hot Springs Episode - An after-work trip to the onsen in scene 5, Feel So Good, features some toe licking, a little nudity, and finds Kaji and KoiZ alone in a secluded spot.
- Implausible Deniability - Upon his stash of porn being discovered, Kaji loudly declares "These aren't mine!" despite the fact that he'd referred to the box as "my things" just a minute earlier.
- Lecherous Licking - KoiZ licks the demo game cartridge of their ecchi dating sim on page 237
- Local Hangout - Flavor is the local restaurant of choice.
- Naked First Impression - The opening of the comic results in Kaji's pants being pulled down at his first day of work.
- Noodle Incident - In scene 1, we learn that the CRUSH! agency was the only agency willing to hire Kaji "after what happened", but it isn't revealed what actually happened.
- One Head Taller - Haruka and Miwa use this trope, and may twist the Seme/Uke rule by having the more innocent Haruka one head taller than Miwa. (although due to his clumsiness Haruka is often on his knees, which puts him a head shorter than Miwa)
- Tsundere - Kaji. Miwa also shows signs of this.
- Twincest - Hiroki and Masuji are hinted to have a more-than-brotherly relationship, and this is confirmed in scene 13
- Will They or Won't They? - It took twelve chapters for Kaji and KoiZ's first mutual kiss
- Yaoi - While appearing to be a Boys Love romantic comedy, it also features parody of the yaoi/BL industry with fictional drama CD and dating-sim games that the characters lend their voices to. Kaji also protests to being the uke when first arriving at CRUSH.