The Walkyverse is the setting of four Web Comic series by David Willis:
- Roomies!, It's Walky!, and Joyce and Walky!, which share a page due to the interconnected nature of their narratives, and
- Shortpacked! (page here), a spin-off comic from It's Walky! which is largely self-contained.
Tropes that apply to the Walkyverse as a whole:
- Author Avatar: Every series has one:
- Danny Wilcox in Roomies! started the trend, intentionally sharing many traits with Willis. By his own admission, however, Joyce grew into a more fitting avatar.
- Walky from It's Walky! was more overt, again sharing initials with Willis but also a first name and nickname, car, and other traits.
- Shortpacked! took it to the next level, with two avatars: one being a fictionalized version of himself, and the other being Ethan.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Each comic got Darker and Edgier after starting off light-hearted and episodic.