open/close all folders
- Big Beautiful Woman
- Meganekko: Though she is often depicted wearing Nerd Glasses, there are a few instances where she is presented as this trope.
- The Faceless: All photographs of her will always have a sketchpad in place of her actual face, or something else will obscure her face from view. The only time her face seems to be visible is in drawn media.
- Afraid of Needles
- Asexuality: Specifically, she is a hetero-demiromantic asexual, meaning she can only fall in love with someone of the opposite gender after forming a close emotional bond with them, but isn't sexually attracted to them or anyone else.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Berserk Control Panel
- Black and Nerdy
- Blind Without 'Em
- Child Hater: Presenting her with a child or baby will immediately cause her to leave the room or completely ignore it if the former is not an option. Although she would never do anything to actually hurt a child (unless adequately provoked, which would still take a lot), she is not afraid to make it known that she greatly dislikes them and would prefer they be seen and not heard.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Due to low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence, she near constantly berates herself and obsesses over her issues, and her opinion of herself varies from "damaged goods" to "waste of space and matter" on a fairly regular basis. It usually takes a stern yet supportive talk from her Platonic Life Partner to snap her out of it.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: She has actually taken care of eleven cats, including a litter of kittens, in her lifetime.
- Large Ham: Although she is typically shy and withdrawn, once she finds herself completely comfortable with someone she devolves into this.
- Shrinking Violet: Whether this is her natural personality or a result of her Social Anxiety Disorder is unclear. However, this trope becomes subverted once she becomes completely comfortable around someone.
- The Slacker
- Stereotype Flip: It would be easier to list all the stereotypes she doesn't directly contradict.
- Verbal Tic: She has a habit of making a variety of different sounds to convey excitement, frustration, surprise, and confusion. To date, she has said the following: "Buh?" "Ah!" "Zweh?" "Bluh." "Neh?" "Bah!" "Za?" "Ni!" "Flah." "Heh?" "Boo." "Blargh!" "Faah!" "Blar." "Urgh." "Argh!"
- Break the Cutie: She used to be very friendly, quick to trust people, extroverted, and a bit eccentric. And then middle school happened. She became reclusive, withdrawn, and went through bouts of depression that later resulted in social anxiety and paranoia.
- Buffy Speak: Will often lapse into this when ranting or if a particular word escapes her and she needs to come up with something else on the spot.
- Cuteness Proximity: Upon seeing anything small and adorable (with the exception of children and babies), she will immediately lapse into Baby Talk, squeals, and a sudden increase in words per second.
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: She has a bad habit of inadvertantly vocalizing her thoughts, which has landed her in very awkward and uncomfortable situations many a time.
- Platonic Life Partners: She and a longtime male friend who also doubles as her confidant and moirail.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary
- Hidden Depths: Underneath the reclusive, anxious, and shy exterior, there is a friendly, loving person (If a tad outspoken, eccentric, and blunt). It just takes a while to bring her out.