Tropers / Pilot Solaris
Hello, there! My name is Pilot Solaris. I am a roleplayer, a Page Editor, a Brony
and an internet-wise guy.
Tropes relating to me, the Troper, include:
- Adorkable: Even the guys like me!
- Annoying Laugh: A lot of people have told me that I should really be quiet when I get into a fit of laughter, unless they're laughing along.
- Angst? What Angst?: Played with, once.
- Anvilicious: More or less, a lot more during my childhood.
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I have Autism. Think about it.
- Bad Dreams: A lot during my childhood.
- Berserk Button: You hurt a girl, and you will regret it. Subverted when the girl deserves it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: See Berserk Button.
- Bookworm: More nonfiction—as a pointer, I've just barely started The Lord of the Rings!
- Born Winner: Heh, I wish.
- Break the Haughty: A lot.
- Cannot Convey Sarcasm: Until that one day...
- Catch Phrase: "Ach."
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: And I don't even want to be it, too!
- Cool Loser
- Cowardly Lion: So much.
- Cuteness Proximity: If I get too close to adorable moments featuring Fluttershy, I'll go into cacaphonic HHHNNNGGGing.
- Divided We Fall: The basis of some of my writings.
- Famous Ancestor: Related to Blackbeard, Pocahontas, Sacajawea, and so on.
- Guilt Complex
- Hidden Heart of Gold: It's in there.
- Skilled, but Na´ve: Indeed, that fits me to a T.
- Squee!: Especially to Fluttershy.
- The Woobie: There are days where I just need a hug.
Tropes relating to my OC, Pilot Solaris, include:
- Abusive Parents: Averted, his parents, despite the fact that they are part of the Military, are very loving to their son. Then, his mom died...
- Adults Are Useless: Averted HARD.
- All There in the Manual: A lot of his backstory.
- Badass Adorable / Badass Bookworm: He's the sweetest and most lovable guy you meet, he's reads a lot of books and the like, and he's a general in the army. Also a mix of Cute Bookworm, Cute Bruiser, and Four-Star Badass.
- Berserk Button: Hurt or harm his friends, and you'll regret it...
- Beware the Nice Ones: Once again, see Berserk Button.
- Comically Serious: If necessary, especially so around Pinkie Pie.
- Catch Phrase: "Fair enough..."
- Cuteness Overload: Causes him to start Squeeing uncontrollably.
- Famous Ancestor: More like famous relation—he is the only Pegasus Pony with the Torch Cutie Mark, which merits him a position in the Brotherhood of Torchbearers. Still, one of his grandparents earned the Royal Medal of Honor, the highest award that can be given to military personnel...
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Almost, if it weren't for his Torch Cutie Mark...
- Made of Iron: Oh jeez... His Cutie Mark is a Torch, which signifies their talent lies in leadership and grants a massive amount of Amplification to one of its attributes, but also giving them an Achilles' Heel to balance it out. For Pilot, this means that his durability is amplified, making it nearly impossible to kill him, but becomes an easy target (and can be killed) if he's exposed to any form of evil.
- Missing Mom: His mother, Golden Solaris, is dead.