A thirty-something graduate of Communication Arts, currently taking up a Master's Degree in Creative Writing, partly due to curiosity, partly due to a sincere love of the written word. Unfortunately I seem to have landed in a class made up mostly of already-published local poets and fiction writers, one of whom is a regular participant of the
most prestigious writer's workshop in the Philippines. This makes me kind of the odd woman out, as so far I have nothing published under my name. At this point I'm stumbling awkwardly as I make my way through the program, but it's only a matter of time before I face the course's final requirement: an actual (and published!) full-length novel.
Let's see if I can stay sane until I get to that point.
I like to read, though my tastes skew mostly towards Science Fiction
and Fantasy, but I also watch a lot of Anime
and play video games on my desktop. I'm a fan of the TouhouProject
, and have all of the official games except Shoot the Bullet
and Double Spoiler
, and many of the fan-made derivatives, like Mega Mari
and the Koumajou Densetsu
series. I have a fair bit of Western games as well, like the Fallout
series (1, 2, Tactics, 3, and most recently New Vegas), Portal
, the Half-Life
series, Starcraft (I and 2), and some games from the Warhammer40000
universe (Dawn of War
, Space Marine).
Wandered into this wiki by accident, but since this is one of the places not blocked by my office's internet filter, I visit here whenever times are slow at work.
I have a bad habit of "adopting" pages of lesser-known manga or anime series on a whim, and expanding the pages of said series (see Narue No Sekai
), or making new pages for relatively unknown manga (D-Frag!
Pages I helped create or maintain:
- Alyosha!: Another series I'm following that I had to make a page for. Also because I had a lot of free time at work (sense a pattern here?).
- Centaur no Nayami: A cute series that deserves love an attention, so I just went and gave it a page.
- D-Frag!: Had to do it eventually, given how I'd been following the manga for some time. Only took me this long since Boke and Tsukkomi Routine s throw me off.
- Kantai Collection: When I found this it was literally just a stub. Got the ball rolling, and still check in every so often (as I'm still stuck at World 3-2 as of this edit).
- Last Exile: Character Sheet, with pictures and descriptions. I add new details whenever a new chapter of the Travelers from the Hourglass manga is released.
- Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing: Character Sheet, with pictures and descriptions. I also edits on the main page every so often.
- LoveAllergen: Seeing as it's complete, I figured what the hey. Also another series that I think Needs More Love.
- The character page to Narue No Sekai
- Popcorn Avatar: Another one I made. Another personal project as it's a series I'm following.
- Toaru Hikushi E No Tsuioku: a.k.a. The Princess and the Pilot. This movie Needs More Love.
- Yasashii Sekai No Tsukurikata
Pages I helped (or are currently helping) with:
- Working: Added descriptions and pictures to Character sheet.
- Daily Lives of High School Boys: Added pictures to the character sheet (everyone who isn't Tadakuni, Yoshitake, Hidenori, Takahiro, and Rubber Shooter really), standardized said picture sizes, and generally helped make the page more pleasing to the eyes.
- Log Horizon: Mostly related to adding pictures to the Character sheet.
- Narue No Sekai: Giving the page of the old series some love, by adding a picture for the main page (finally!), and adding tropes from the continuing manga. Another long-term passtime while I'm at the office. Pretty much expanded the wiki entry by 200% as of 04/12/2012.
- Princess Resurrection: Adding to the character sheet bit by bit while I'm at the office. Kind of a long-term passtime, given how little attention it was given.
- Saki/SakiAchiga-hen: Helped expand the character sheet to include characters introduced in SakiAchiga-hen as well as their descriptions. Added pictures and update pictures for some characters to reflect how they were shown in the Achiga-hen anime.
- Sumire 16 Sai: Just added tiny details here and there.
- Ubel Blatt: Slowly adding pictures and fixing the Character Sheet. Unlike High School Boys, it's harder to find manga frames where the character in question looks good enough for framing.
- Upotte: Added pictures (both from the source manga AND the anime adaptation, for the sake of comparison), expanded the character list.
- Tamayura: Gradually building up the character sheet.