A cat sleeping on a computer monitor
Hello! My name Mācron_Notes/Oreochan. I'm a 17-year old female troper from the US of A . I discovered Tvtropes through a Bulbagarden!
forum. The main reason why I was attracted to this site, was that I was always looking for a site that lists cliches that show up in media for some reason, but got tropes instead.
I joined this site in the summer of 2009 after two months of lurking because I wanted to fix a spelling mistake. I didn't really get into editing until a year later when I was finally confident enough to edit without fearing that I was going to screw something up. I joined the forums in 2011 out of curiosity (I never bothered to lurk the forums).
I have a pretty large taste in media. I'll check out anything that catches my eye even if I know I'll probably hate it. You'll usually find me at the Lost and Found
helping other tropers or the in the YKTTW
. I also participate in Special Efforts projects and the Namespace Migration. I am currently studying Arabic and may learn French someday. I also aspire to be an writer or an editor. On wiki related hobbies, I love to sorting pages, putting tropes in indices and crosswicking tropes/works that need them.
As I grew up in The Nineties
and Turn of the Millennium
, many works I like are from that period. I tend to enjoy obscure and underloved videogames and books. On the forums, you'll see me in the Trope Repair Shop, Manga and Anime or fooling around in forum games. I have a bit of an obsession with getting quotes from various authors and trying catching all of Pokemon Little Bit Beastly
characters. I also prefer Commonwealth spelling instead of American Spelling.
I have a pretty short attention span as I can't seem focus on anything for more than 5 or 10 minutes without jumping to something else. This is also why I usually edit my post about 6 times
just to get it right. I even edit posts I made months ago. I have a perverse love for ellipses... As you can in my avatar gallery, I'm addicted to cute and elegant things so much that it's a wonder I don't have diabetes yet.
Oh, and my PM box is always open. So, feel free to message me about anything!
open/close all folders
Tropes and work pages I created
Work pages created.
Character Sheets created:
Pages that were given a complete overhaul by me
Tropes I suggested the name for:
Pages I came up with the image for:
Works that I read/watch/play.
Anime & Manga
- You're gonna hate me when I'm gone ~The Person You're Gonna Hate
- Wow, I actually got to this page's vandalism section before Stolen By Faeries and Inhopelessguy! -Some Person from Somewhere
- Another member of SPOON! -OMalley
- BY THE POWER OF EDIT BUTTON! -Steventheman
- Hey, I discovered the site through Bulbagarden, too! Whahaa! - Motree
- Female? 14? Troper? Hmmm... Just joking! As faaaar as yooou knoowww... Oh yeah, FOLDARIZED Eternal Noob
- You are very good at editing! also, your troper name is a nickname I held while in highschool. Neat! Ori Doodle
- Did you hear about what Gregg Williams did from 2009-2011 when he was with the New Orleans Saints? I don't like what he did at all. - AlBundyFan365
- Long time no see! -Mokona Zero
- Hallo there! Have an oreo for all your hard work on the Nightmare Fuel cleanup (among others). Provided I don't eat it first. Um. -Telcontar
- You're not the only one who likes Blinx. - Tropers/Troy56