: An adult character becomes more childish due to spending time with children.
- Straight: Bob, who's a teacher becomes more like his students because he hangs out with them a lot.
- Exaggerated: Bob likes to spend time playing with kindergarten kids. He likes to play with glitter.
- Downplayed: Bob may act like his students sometimes, but focuses on his job.
- Justified: Bob's job requires him to have some level of interaction with kids.
- Bob, who's eight-years-old becomes more mature because he hangs out with people older than him.
- Alternatively, Bob is a full-blown Man Child, and he works so well with kids because he identifies with them.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob doesn't spend time with kids or his maturity doesn't drop whenever he's around them.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to One of the Kids