"As a sane man, you are greatly outnumbered again, my lord. Perhaps you should defect, and join us all."A somewhat naive troper from The States, currently attending college for a degree in Literature, as I discovered that I hate the Computer Science degree I had originally planned for. Currently writing:
- What Bound Them: A Friendship Is Magic Fan Fic centered around Spike, who wakes up in the future and finds Equestria turned into a major Crapsack World, and his quest to find Twilight Sparkle. No trope page as of yet.
- Adorkable: Or so I've been told.
- Afraid of Needles: I still can't sit through that scene in the Saw movies.
- The Anti-Nihilist: Just because we're all nothing but stardust doesn't mean we have to be dicks.
- Asperger Syndrome: Officially diagnosed two years ago. Slightly weird, but not unfriendly!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: To an extent, yes. I tend to live in my own little world.
- Cute Bookworm: Though YMMV on the "cute" part, of course.
- Dirty Coward: In real life? Oh yes. In games? Not so much.
- Game Master: I run RP Gs of all kinds, all the time, everywhere. I've been a Dungeon Master, a Keeper, a Storyteller, a Storyguide, a Marshal, a Zombie Master, a High Programmer, and many others besides. And, despite my enjoyment of extremely dark and dangerous settings, I am not a Killer Game Master, and my games and writings actually tend towards the idealistic end of the scale. It's just that you have to Earn Your Happy Ending.
- The Jester: Much of the time.
- Large Ham: In person, at least, and often in chat. It alternates depending on mood, though.
- Lawful Good: Pretty much, yeah.
- Nerd Glasses: I have the worst vision of anyone I know, except my father.
- Nightmare Fetishist: In some ways. At the very least, I'm highly Squick-resistant.
- No Indoor Voice: My nickname in several places has been "Anchorman".
- No Social Skills: Asperger's syndrome is fun that way. Mainly, though, it just means I'm very direct, miss subtext, and have an extremely thick skin, so yeah.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Yep!
- Proud to Be a Geek: Hells to the yeah, boooooy
- The Roleplayer
- The Spock: Very much so. Asperger's and a natural knack for things like symbolic logic, debate, and so on tend to make me very direct and blunt when discussing things. When I'm not too busy being a Large Ham, that is.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: And you people just keep letting me down.
Foolish In-Game Tropes
- Shoot the Medic First: Oh dear god yes. I am always the Medic or Medic variant in games where it is available. I love it. In several of my gaming circles, this trope is replaced with a rule stating flat-out "Shoot Fool First".
- Combat Medic: Usually. I focus on the healing, but I'm competent enough with the weaponry to defend myself, particularly in Monday Night Combat.
- Chaotic Neutral: When I first started playing Tabletop Games, most of my characters ended up as this.
- Lawful Neutral: Then I graduated to this...
- Lawful Good: And now I'm this. This is most properly displayed in my current character, Brom Bones, linked to below.
- Good Is Not Dumb: Depending on the character. Pretty reliable when I'm playing, though.
- Dump Stat: Usually, but not always, Strength.
- Talking Is a Free Action: I usually do my best to avoid doing this.
Games I Play
Trope Me!Add tropes describing me here, if you like. It's like vandalizing the wall below, only with pretty blue letters.
- Any friend of Plum's is a friend of mine. How's it going? -xiphoniii
- Jes' fine, thanks.