Page-bottom layout change on the way. Details here.
Causes no change to editing/formatting of articles. This is just FYI.
Tropes appearing in The Enigma that is Evie
- Adorkable: she is so painfully shy and awkward around people that it almost makes her seem adorable.
- Apologises a Lot: even toward the friends she trusts.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Evie is literally invisible to Shaggy, who sees her as nothing more than a constant nuisance and a Stalker with a Crush.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: she'd much rather idealize her surroundings and spend the entire class period creating short stories and character sketches than giving her full attention to her teachers, which gets her in significant trouble when at Spirit School.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Evie is a genuinely Nice Girl, but will readily slay you with her words if you ever cross her or abuse her kindness.
- Big Bad: The Dragon, a Cross Dresser with Boyish Short Hair who feel spite and an inexplicable hatred towards Evie and all of the inhabitants in the ghost world.
- Big Breasts, Big Deal: Evie has rather large assets to flaunt, but dislikes drawing attention to them.
- Brainy Brunette: she's incredibly bright, which is shown whenever she possesses the body of Shaggy and aides him in
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Cute Bookworm: as a middle school student, especially.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Evie's mother often remarks that her daughter never seems fully grounded on earth, while her father strives
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose: whenever she is around Shaggy.
- Cute Ghost Girl
- Fantasy-Forbidding Father: her mother disapproves of Evie's constant daydreaming and time spent publishing fictional stories on the Internet.
- Happily Adopted: by her ghost parents in the otherworldly realm for the deceased.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Evie's main motivation in life as of now.
- The Ingenue: or so people believe, as there is more than enough evidence that Evie is indeed a Covert Pervert, particularly by the suggestive comments she occasionally makes.
- Love Triangle: she's involved in a rather messy one with The Dragon for Shaggy's unrequited affections.
- Meganekko: Much to her chagrin.
- Messy Hair: Evie's default hairstyle.
- Na´ve Everygirl: Evie is a strong campaigner for romance and often has daily reveries about meeting the boy who'll steal her heart.
- Overly Long Name: Evangeline Emma Ellerbe.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness / Purple Prose: whenever she writes one of her stories, which earns her disapproval from her English teachers.
- Socially Awkward Heroine
- Strange Girl / Loners Are Freaks: according to the people around her, who a turned away by her usual dreaminess, which leads to social awkwardness.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chicken strips with gravy.
- The Cutie: the way she is observed by those whom can actually see her, who find her
- We Used to Be Friends: with The Lad-ette, before the rift between Evie's ghost world and The Ladettes life on Earth, in addition to her friendship with Shaggy, distanced them both from one another.