- Afraid of Blood: I.... don't particularly enjoy the sight of blood.
- Amazon Chaser: Yes, I do prefer strong women, thank you very much.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I'm a lot better than average in maths and most things involving lots of thinking, but I am seriously lazy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh dear. Nearly 50% of whatever I say is snark. Curiously enough, I'm actually less sarcastic in the Internet than in real life.
- Ditzy Genius: I'm smart, and I have a severe lack of common sense.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I come across as calm, but I am easy to tick off. Still not enough to qualify as a straight example (I won't get angry if you're not obviously intent on bothering me), sooo... downplayed, maybe?
- Unstoppable Rage: The usual result of my temper coming to play.
- Has a Type: Aside from the Amazon Chaser bit... dark haired women. The darker the better. Not an exclusive thing as much as a preference of sorts.
- Made of Iron: Downplayed, of course, but I generally don't react too strongly to physical pain. But when it comes to my head, on the other hand...
- Memetic Badass: Downplayed. Being rather easy to anger, my friends tend to portray me as an unstoppable juggernaut of anger... thing. Not that exaggerated, obviously, but still there.
- The Stoic: When I'm not angry, I'm this.
- Weaksauce Weakness: The sound of plastic breaking really gets on my nerves.
Tropers / Baluar
Yo, hey there! Name's Baluar, as you probably figured out by now, but most of the people call me Bal in the Internet (well, those who know me do, anyway). I'm Argentinian, in case you wonder. And goddamn proud of it. Well now, into the tropes, so you keep wasting your time.