Homer is cursed by a gypsy, The Simpsons get an automated house that falls for Marge and tries to kill Homer, and Bart and Lisa learn the art of Harry Potter
-style wizardry at Springwarts Elementary.
- Achilles' Heel: Lord Montymort's enchanted shin
- AI Is A Crap Shoot: The Computer House's AI, as voiced by Pierce Brosnan
- Body Horror: When Homer escapes from being trapped in the Computer House's walls, its revealed that the back of his head has been ripped away, exposing part of his brain.
- The Cameo: Harry Potter (only he was voiced by Tress MacNeille, not Daniel Radcliffe)
- Driven to Suicide: Bart drowns himself in his own cereal bowl to get out of living with an elongated neck. Sadly, Homer apologizing to the gypsy didn't bring him back. (Not because it couldn't but because Homer wouldn't apologize despite knowing it would)
- The computer that used to control the Simpsons' automated house after living with Patty and Selma and having to endure their boring workday stories.
- Exact Words: When Wizard!Bart regrets helping Montymort and decides to rescue Lisa, he uses a spell which goes Prank Be Undone, Destroy The Evil One, only for the spell to zap back and hit him instead!
- Here We Go Again: At the end of the wizard skit, the Leprechaun from the first story appears clinging to Barts back, ready to cause more mischief, and winks at the audience.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: The computer that tried to self-destruct to stop enduring Patty and Selma learned one of them removed the self-destruct button and hid it inside her cleavage.
- Gypsy Curse
- Noodle Incident and Take Our Word for It: Homer apparently did something to a family in Ethnictown that he describes as "the perfect crime," involved stealing a birthday balloon, and got him court time.
: Bart and Lisa's reaction to Slithers eating Montymorts dead body.