STOP RIGHT THERE, TROPER! Take a look at these tropes and see if any are familiar to you.
Please add entries in the following format:
- The name of the video game or company.
- The meme. [[labelnote:Explanation]]The explanation behind the meme, if necessary.[[/labelnote]] Explanation
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- [remain silent]Explanation
- Game of the Year. All Years.Explanation
- YOU N'WAH! FILTHY S'WIT! DIE, FETCHER! Explanation
- We're watching you, scum.Explanation
- STOP! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!
- STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! NO-ONE BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH! Explanation
- BY THE NINE DIVINES! THERE'S BEEN A MURDER! Explanation
- Similarly: "The body is still warm." This is another line guards say upon finding a dead body, which they will often say just after they kill someone themselves.)
- BY AZURA! BY AZURA! BY AZURA!! IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION!
- I heard the Fighters' Guild is recruiting again.
- I saw a mud crab the other day.
- Loathsome things, I hate them.
- Did you steer well clear of it?
- "CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!" Explanation
- "...then, I took an arrow in the knee." Explanation
- People are getting tired of it.
- It has been discovered that taking an arrow to the knee is Nordic slang (the Nords are an in-game race) for getting married. This entire time, the guard have been saying they used to go on adventure until they got married.
- FUS RO DAH! Explanation
- KA... ME... HA... ME... HA!!! Explanation
- Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll? Explanation
- Did you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords. Explanation
- "Something you need, wretch?" Explanation