STOP RIGHT THERE, TROPER! Take a look at these tropes and see if any are familiar to you.
Please add entries in the following format:
- The name of the video game or company.
- The meme. [[labelnote:Explanation]]The explanation behind the meme, if necessary.[[/labelnote]] Explanation
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- [remain silent]Explanation
- HALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALTHALT! Explanation
- Game of the Year. All Years.Explanation
- YOU N'WAH! FILTHY S'WIT! DIE, FETCHER! Explanation
- We're watching you, scum.Explanation
- The Morrowind Strut. Explanation
- STOP! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!
- STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! No one breaks the law on my watch! I'm confiscating your stolen goods. Now pay your fine or it's off to jail. Explanation
- BY THE NINE DIVINES! THERE'S BEEN A MURDER! Explanation
- Similarly: "The body is still warm." This is another line guards say upon finding a dead body, which they will often say just after they kill someone themselves.
- BY AZURA! BY AZURA! BY AZURA!! IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION!
- I heard the Fighters' Guild is recruiting again.
- I saw a mud crab the other day.
- Loathsome things, I hate them.
- Did you steer well clear of it?
- "CHEESE! FOR EVERYONE!" Explanation
- Powdered deer penis. Explanation