Just another normal day at Hebijo Academy.
- This YouTube comment on the subbed version of Episode 3 of the anime (uploaded by Funimation):
- When Murakumo has trouble with drawing action scenes in her manga, she asks Shiki to help her.
Murakumo: The truth is...I can't draw action manga. I hope for your collaboration in this.
Shiki: About manga you can't draw? Was it end of the century metrosexual man action?
Murakumo: Yeah. Only I'm troubled that the intensity of the action is not enough.
- In the anime, Katsuragi tells Ikaruga that her breasts are so huge they should have their own zip code.
- Mirai's assumption that Shiki is a foreigner because of her valley girl lingo. Mirai then proceeds to speak Engrish.
Shiki: Huh? Like, you don't know what I said? That's totes cray-cray!
- The whole exchange between Katsuragi and the "new and improved" Hikage is nothing but hilarious. She even calls her baby doll of all things.
- Ryōna's growling sounds less like GRRRRR and more like GADUDUDUDU.
- Bon Appetit is a long string of CMOF. Some highlights:
Daidouji raging at a giraffe at the zoonote , and her reason for going to the zoo: To challenge a dragon to battle.
Katsuragi becoming the "Hooters Harem Queen"note
Daidouji wanting to be a little sister to Yagyuu. Especially since her idea for playing "Kick the Can" involves using an oil drum as the can.
Rin having a mid life crisis and doing anything (like imitating Ryouna) to feel young againnote
Yozakura acting like a robot after being defeated by Murakumo.
Ikaruga's rendition of Yomi and Katsuraginote , along with her conversation with Haruka.
- A few weeks after Shinovi Versus came out in America, players discovered quite possibly the most hilarious Game-Breaking Bug ever: A glitch when downloading the Rainbow Panties DLC caused the game to fail to boot up, rendering it unplayable. While this may sound like bad news, what puts it into C Mo F territory is XSeed's official response to the issue.
- One of the special episodes has some Bathtub Bonding with Ikaruga and Katsuragi, with Ikaruga asking for some advice. She needs help thinking of lyrics for a song for her brother, trying to fix her relationship with him. Katsuragi agrees, and asks to hear what she has so far. It turns out, the song is a rap. What then commences is Ikaruga rapping, making strange poses, while naked. All with a straight face. Katsuragi can't believe it.
- Haruka's story in Shinovi Versus. ALL OF IT. If you want to get specific...
- A nice subversion of Roaring Rampage of Revenge in the Crimson Squad's story of Shinovi Versus: After Homura learns that Gessen had defeated Hanzo, she leads an infiltration of Gessen, win, and report to Asuka. Asuka calmly explains that Hanzo lost the initial skirmish but won the Battle Royale. Homura is not amused.
Homura: "Shut up! Just show some appreciation already!"
Hikage: "Their actions and reactions stand in direct contrast to their real feelings. I don't get it at all."
- Also poor Homura having to be the one to deal with Haruka and Ryona's first meeting.
- Again, Homura continuing to deny her fondness of Asuka and the Hanzo girls in general, claiming that "I just don't like those Gessen girls, that's all! This has NOTHING to do with Asuka!" Even Haruka notices how silly it is.
- Muramasa's remark on how Seimei could easily win a sleeping tournament without even trying.
- In New Wave's Adventure Events, losing all your stamina during the running sequence will cause the player to trip and fall. What makes it even funnier is the fact that the camera continues to move even after they've fallen.
- Some fans managed to find hilarity in the whole temporary Twitch ban by making jokes about how Senran Kagura's fanservice was enough to break Twitch.
- Yomi's and Hikage's tag team super in Deep Crimson has sped-up Yomi talk about bean sprouts to Hikage as the enemy is pummelled in the background by bean sprouts.