- The average height of the playable characters (as of EV) is 160.9 cm.
- The average bust size of the playable characters (as of EV) is 87.5 cm.
- The three characters with biggest bust are, in descending order: Murasaki, Daidouji and Haruka.
- Actor Allusion: In the dub, at one point Katsuragi lets out an excited, "Yahoo!" Hmm... What other ninja voiced by Brittney Karbowski said that...
- Adaptation First: The anime adaptation was simulcast online courtesy of Funimation before any of the games left Japan.
- Bleached Underpants: The Guren no Hibi manga is drawn by Aoi Nanabu (Circle name BLUEMAGE), an artist known for doing hentai doujin with very shapely characters (perfect fit for Senran Kagura). An interesting note is that one of his favorite characters is Yuuka, whom Hikage resembles considerably. It's believed a contract is stopping him from doing doujins of the series.
- Creator's Favorite: Takaki once stated in an interview that Hibari was his favorite character in the series and designed her turnover after his love for track suits.
- Fan Nickname: Femtaro, Jotits, or Daijotaro for Daidouji, since her transformed state is essentially one giant expy of Jotaro Kujo.
- All the girls in the series are referred to as 'Senrans', while the male characters are known as 'Menrans'. Some do use the latter to describe genderswappened versions of the girls.
- Hibbers, (Hibari) Yaggers, (Yagyu) Snake, (Hikage) Cat/Flatcat (Mirai) and Sweetie Neetie (Murasaki) are some notable mentions.
- Name's the Same: Senran Kagura borrows a lot of names common to Ninja legends. But this entry is not about that. The ending theme of the anime adaptation is titled Fighting Dreamer, which is one word shy of an opening theme of a certain famous ninja anime.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Ikaruga, Yumi and Miyabi have all done voice acting for The Idolmaster as Chihaya Kisaragi, Takane Shijou and Makoto Kikuchi.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: The Ikki Tousen characters aren't available in the overseas version of Estival Versus due rights issues. There does exist retextured versions of the characters, but only so that oversea players can still battle against those in Japan using them and are not available for download.
- Trolling Creator: We have Takaki to thank for the cognitive dissonance of the franchise: half slices-of-life/moe comedy and big breasts, and half serious view on the world of shinobis. Three guess on which half is pointed to by the marketing?
- This dichotomy may have its sources in the videogame staff: While producer Takaki is the most enthusiastic one for promoting fanservice content in the franchise, author Yukinori Kitajima (who penned the original story) is known for his taste in stories that can sometimes border on the dark and edgy (most famously a visual novel called 428, and he collaborated on the scenario of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors; obviously, Okamiden doesn't count).
- What Could Have Been: Katsuragi was originally supposed to be the main protagonist of the Hanzō girls, but Takaki thought that this would seem too familiar to a certain female protagonist from another fanservice anime. So he decided to make Asuka the lead instead.
- It's Hilarious in Hindsight now that said protagonist is a (guest/DLC) character in the latest Vita game.
- Wiki Rule: Has its own wiki that's still under construction.