Funny: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Whenever Robotnik goes into Large Ham mode (which is pretty much every time).
- The end credits. So funny that they got a Shout-Out In Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog Comic.
- Momma Robotnik PERIOD. She constantly abuses her son (Robotnik!) and is always escaping from a mental institution.
- A mental institution known as "Mobius Home for Really Bizarre Mothers" no less.
- In episode 38, we get this wonderful gem: (Robotnik has just completed his own robot wife) When Robotnik revealed her to Scratch and Grounder, Grounder commented that "She's got really big..." Scratch interrupts him saying "...hair!" Getting Crap Past the Radar much?
- The "Zoobotnik" episode takes the cake for the best (and cruelest) prank Sonic has ever played on Robotnik. He disguises himself as a justice of the peace, marries Robotnik to Katella, and invites Mama Robotnik to the wedding. Hilarity Ensues.
- The episode "Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme" has one of these in Scratch trying to seduce Masonic (Sonic's ancestor). When dolling himself up, Grounder tells him to hurry up, prompting him to say, "Oh, don't rush me! I gotta look juuuust right so he'll be attracted to me!" He then falls into Masonic's arms and, after, picks Masonic up and Marshmallow Hells him with his boob-cones. The wonderful moment was sadly cut out of the Toon Disney broadcast.
- At the beginning of "Black-Bot the Pirate", after Scratch accidentally uses Robotnik's time machine to go back to the first Thanksgiving, he comes back after apparently ending up in their turkey and complains "Stupid pilgrims! It's bad enough they tried to eat me for dinner, then they had the nerve to say I tasted lousy!"
- In the same episode, when Sonic swipes the treasure chest Robotnik is looking for and replaces it with a decoy that turns him into a chicken when he opens it.
- Pretty much the entirety of "Musta Been a Beautiful Baby."
- The entirety of the breakfast scene from the beginning of "Robotnikland".
- The ending of "The Robotnik Express".
- Scratch's reaction to a shredded truck tire in "Road Hog." One of the few times the show breaks its Never Say "Die" rule.
Scratch: WE ARE GOING TO DIE! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!
Scratch: ...WE ARE DEAD!
Scratch: You will stop in two seconds flat!
- This exchange a mite earlier in the same episode:
Hypnotized Road Hog: I will stop you in two seconds with a flat!
He proceeds to give Scratch's vehicle a flat tire, thereby stopping him in two seconds with a flat.
- From the opening of "Birth of a Salesman":
- In "Big Daddy" when a baby gorilla keeps mistaking Coconuts for his dad.
Coconuts: STOP CALLING ME DADDY!!!
- In the German dub, Scratch Screams Like a Little Girl. In the first episode, when Grounder drills him in the tail, Scratch lets out a ridiculously high-pitched shriek of pain.
- "86 on the chicken!" from Mobius 5000.
- After being near an exploding wall in "Tails' New Home", we're treated to a shot of Robotnik with a swollen eye. He then pulls a brick out from underneath his eyelid.
Grounder: Dear Lulu, thanks for the letter. Please take a long walk off a short pier. Formally yours, Grounder.
- Also in the same episode, when Sonic tricks Scratch and Grounder into being smashed by posing as a post man with fan letters (he actually used it twice in the episode), a mushed Grounder responds with this.
- Robotnik's interview in "Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted".
- And then there's the ever-classic "SnooPING AS usual, I see!"
- In "Over The Hill Hero", after Sonic uses Captain Rescue's rescue rocket to go up into space so the force field he's trapped in can release him (thanks to air pressure which Sonic and Captain Rescue pointed out themselves), Sonic ends up hanging around in space.
- During the episode, "Boogey-Mania", we get this exchange;
Robotnik: Fools! Idiots!Scratch and Grounder: You called?
- The part in "Momma Robotnik's Birthday" where Sonic tricks Scratch and Grounder into thinking they're on a game show and as Robotnik is about to tell them on the phone that the game show host is actually Sonic, Sonic slices the phone cord with a knife, which somehow cuts the line on both ends much to Robotnik's bewilderment.
- The first episode shows just how stupid the Badniks really are.
Sonic: I'm over there.Badnik: *Looks away, then scratches head confused*
- Sonic's defeat of Arms and Davy Sprocket. He speeds by and hands them a rope attached them telling them not to let go. They just look at each other bewildered before Sonic drags them for a torturous ride.
- "Wow Scratch, you almost made me think Dr. Robotnik put a brain in your head". BAM "SILENCE!"
- From the second episode:
Scratch: (To Robotnik) D-did I say we'll be rich?Grounder: (Offscreen) Yup.
- Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts' instant Epic Fail in the opening credits, trying to shoot Grounder after Sonic out of a cannon. Coconuts tugs so hard on the detonator it thrusts Grounder in their direction and explodes.