Fanfic Recs: Fullmetal Alchemist
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth Human Transmutation for
has loads of material to make good stories with... we're still waiting for Fullpetal Botanist
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fullmetal Alchemist
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
open/close all folders
Authors and Websites
Anything by S.N. Rainsworth
- Recommended by RoamingShadow
- Excellent writing and characterization. The author also writes for the Harry Potter and Cardcaptor Sakura fandoms but is currently writing for Fullmetal Alchemist. The author also has two or three FMA/HP crossovers. In between fic updates, the author whips out some of the best written one-shots.
Anything by Laetans
- Recommended by MEWtiful
- The writer has written eight stories for Fullmetal Alchemist: some Warm and Fuzzy , some bitterly sad. ( To this day, February Thirteenth is the only fanfiction I have ever read that has managed to make me cry.) Whatever the case, you know that the characters' relationships are going to be explored beautifully. Heck, if it's a long story there may even be development, a accomplishment that i the holy grail of a media swimming with OOC stories. There is sex, but none of the stories are Lemon Fic; this does give them an "M" rating.
- NOTE: For reasons unknown, all of Laetans' FMA stories are gone. Wither the author pulled them down his/herself, or... Which is a pity; this troper enjoyed those stories.
Anything by Sevlow
- Recommended by OracleSeven
- Excellent writing and characterization. There's great detail on the relationship between Roy and Ed in almost every fic. A lot of it is both dark and/or rated M, however.
Anything by BeautifulFiction
- Recommended by Wolfgirl44
- As a general warning, this author writes mostly Roy/Ed, so if you can't stand that kind of stuff you may want to give this one a pass. If you CAN stand it, give it a look. The writing style is wonderful, especially with descriptions. Special mention goes to the author's current project, The Saffron Soul. I could go on for hours about how wonderful this story is, how interesting the plot is, how vivid the pictures it paints are, how each chapter has me on the edge of my seat... it's just awesome. Really.
Anything by MoonlitWaterSunnyRiver
- Recommended by Hawking
- Warning: Not for the faint of heart. This author writes some of the most heart-wrenchingly depressing stuff out there, and most of it is Ed/Envy - but realistic. Which mostly ends up just about as badly as you'd expect. Of special note is their pairing-less AU Hero of the People, in which Envy and Wrath are the Elric brothers.
Anything by metisket
- Recommended by Yabumi
- Her Demon Alchemist series (aka the crazy!Ed verse) is already recced below. Other works tend to be more humorous, and even that much Darker and Edgier take on the series is pretty funny. Tends to write post-canon and canon pairings, with one series solely populated by absurd ships (and RoyEd). Themes common to all stories: Roy and his subordinates' ultimate goal is to take over the world; causing explosions is the Elric way; Ed and Winry (whether as a pairing or friends) can communicate through pointed staring, a superpower they abuse to bicker in public.
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
The Elemental Chess Trilogy
(Flowers of Antimony, Brilliancy, The Game of Three Generals
, and Triumvirate
) by Lady Norbert
The Best Kept Secret in Central City.
- Recommended by Glass Spires
- Synopsis: "Fullmetal, you're the only guy I know who can turn getting married into an international incident." Ed's wedding plans get disrupted when unknown forces attack Central City.
The Glitch Alchemist
- Recommended by Gamma Cavy.
- Synopses: When the power goes out in winter Mustang's office is the only warm place in the building. Much to his dismay, all his subordinates take it over. Just how is the office warm? That is the secret.
Anything But Normal
- Recommended by Fullmetal_Masochist.
- Synopsis: Starting near the end of Brotherhood, Ed finds himself on the other side of the portal of Truth, in a parallel world much like Amestris. He meets a girl named Aura who offers to help him find his way back home. When tragedy strikes, Edward is left with an important decision to make. A decision that will change not only Aura's life, but his own as well...
by Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
- Recommended by TroperGundam.
- Synopsis: Fifteen years after the Promised Day, Selim Baker leads a life like any normal human. But a strange attempt on his life will lead him to discover how much of a monster he really is.
by Strix 4
- Recommended by Glass Spires
- Synopsis: In a world where alchemy exists, but is thought to be a fairy tale, the Elric brothers land themselves in an asylum after their abilities are discovered. But this hospital has a darker purpose, and its patients must band together in order to survive.
- Recommended by person5455426
- Synopsis: Set after the ending of Brotherhood, Edward Elric disappears, leaving his family. 10 years later, his kids venture out to search for him.
by Random Cheeses
The Prices We Pay
- Recommended by Aryashi, A Million Skies
- Synopsis: After destroying the gate between worlds at the end of Conqueror Of Shamballa, Mustang ends up somewhere. . . unexpected.
by Pandora Culpa
- Recommended by klepto
- Synopsis: Only life is equivalent to another life.
Supplemental Rules and Regulations
- Recommended by Taco Sundae
- Synopsis: One of the funniest one-shots I've ever read. In order to get Ed to make the Philosopher's Stone for them, Envy and Sloth decide that mental scars work better than physical ones.
- Recommended by Veloren
- Synopsis: It all began after Hawkeye got her dog, and spiraled downward from there. A chronicle of the day-to-day chaos of Eastern HQ, and the supplemental rules that grew out of it. Surprisingly, Ed and Alphonse are not the main culprits. Crackfic.
Return to the Underworld
- Recommended by Musicrox4ever
- Synopsis: Oneshot. Scar's brother receives his first shipment of alchemy books. (at the time, mangaverse)
by Clouds on Monday
- Recommended by Crank132
- Synopsis: Trapped and lost in this world, Edward Elric is stripped of alchemy; or so he thought. From Crop Circles to the Pyramids of Giza, Ed travels to the ruins of the world for clues to get home. But he isn't alone, and a painful decision has to be made.
by Shiruba Neko.
- Recommended by Battypichugirl2
- Synopsis: Scar gets ill and, unbeknownst to him, Al stuffs him in his armor and takes him to Risembool with him and Ed. Ed, Al, Pinako, and Winry end up taking care of him for a week and a half.
- Tags: Fluff
- Recommended by Keltena
- Synopsis: Ed wishes he was the one in Hughes's photographs.
- Recommended by Citizen Grimm
- Synopsis: Set a few years after the film, based mainly on that and the first anime. A sweeping epic, with drama, action, adventure, angst, humour and romance. Original Characters. M for a small amount of mature content.
by Netta Sloan
The Luzhin Defense
- Recommended by Dazai, Lotuschan
- Synopsis: This is the first part of a series of fics detailing the events of Ed's Automail surgery, set a few days or two after the life shattering incident. These fics cover everything from the construction of Ed's automail to the rehabilitation process in incredible detail.
We That Are Young
- Recommended by Skadi
- Synopsis: Life as chess. The pieces set. Breda recalls how he became Roy's.
and Shall Never See So Much
by Stoplight Delight
- Recommended by Dazai, caerca, Sofia Merriweather, Selryam, AFuzzyWarmBlanket, Hawking
- Synopsis: It's a well-known fact that innocents make poor soldiers. Fortunately, Riza Hawkeye's childhood was not entirely innocent. She had to grow up fast... though she wasn't the only one.
by A Guy Named Goo
The Reason Why
- Recommended by Also Sprach Odin
- Synopsis: While receiving training following a less than stunning evaluation, Edward is sent to follow a lead involving four friends and illegal experiments conducted during the war that could be what he has been looking for.
And In The End
- Recommended by Marlee Cross
- Synopsis: Riza Hawkeye is the only one who understands why Nina Tucker allowed her father to turn her into a chimera. Contains spoilers for chapters 5 and 57.
by Hey Its MJ
The Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Recommended by starstuff99, Drakyndra, B 2 WM
- Synopsis: A picture is worth a thousand words. Thirteen moments on film. Spoilers for Chapter 108.
- Recommended by sauronlulz
- Synopsis: Oneshot. Ed and Al revisit a town they once saved from bandits and discover something surprising.
by Tramontana Keeper
- Recommended by Sarah1281, Hawking
- Synopsis: 'Free Characters of Fullmetal Alchemist,' announced Edward dramatically, 'I have seen the future, and it is bleak.' The Ultimate Horror...a lousy Ending...demands the Ultimate Sacrifice to change it. Crack, Silliness, and much breakage of the Fourth Wall
- Recommended by B 2 WM
- Synopsis: Everyone's favorite doctor - and why he hates Roy so much. "There was also that time I worked with that bastard, Mustang. He burned the Ishbalans and I did the autopsies." Rated M for violent themes. Spoilers for Ch. 62. One shot
- Recommended by Taranwondering, Kina Kalamari
- Synopsis: Ten years after the series, Al brings his family home to Resembool. Ed/Winry, Al/Mei, Royai, brotherly love, fluff, politics, and a few terrible implications.
- Recommended by eyeheartturtles
- Synopsis: Crackfic parody. Ed is constantly drunk, and Al is generally depressed. Yet both persevere in their quest to restore their bodies through the legendary Internet, a mythical power said to hold unimaginable forces. However, a hidden, stupid evil awaits...
by multiple authors in the community
A Dish of Herbs
- Recommended by Pepper Jak
- Synopsis: Spoilers for the first anime series! After the events that ended with Edward in Germany, he travels across Europe to England to try and find a way home. Hohenheim sends one of his research assistants, Ichiro Masuta, who as it turns out is Roy Mustang's counterpart in this world.
by Tiamat's Child
444 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do in Amestris
- Recommended by: Acacia
- Synopsis: Marcoh is deeply messed up, Scar is stern, and they're getting to be better friends than their pasts would seem to allow.
by Do a Barrel Roll
- Recommended by: Silver Thorn
- Synopsis: "There are lots of things you shouldn't do if you want to survive in Amestris... too bad our favorite characters are going to do it all anyway. The country can use all the chaos it can get! How many headaches can one group of people cause? Let's find out!"
Threads Of Time
- Recommended by: MS Pachina
- Synopsis: Following the manga-verse, we explore how the plot might've changed if Al had died while they tried to resurrect their mother.
- Recommended by R.G.
- Synopsis: FMA Divergent AU: Upon attempting to resurrect their mother, things went horribly wrong and Alphonse Elric ended up binding his brother Edward's soul to a suit of armor. Their lives have been forever changed since that fateful night.
- Tags: Depressingly enough, a deadfic. The few chapters existing are still beautifully written though.
by Sage SK
- Recommended by nettlemace
- Synopsis: Mangaverse, slight AU: Roy travels to Aerugo to bring home an old friend.
by A 2 D
the Colourblind Zebra
- Recommended by District 12 Trib
- Synopsis: Pride pretends not to remember his past, but he does, and one day after visiting Father he sleeps, dreaming of his creation, and through all the life he'd rather forget, because beneath his arrogant veneer is the deepest loathing for how he used to be.
- Recommended by Turquoise Flower
- "Synopsis": Pre-Manga. Ed is removed from his abusive stepfather's care after years of hurt – and placed in the home of his direct superior Roy Mustang. With Al missing and Ed attempting to cope with unbelievable scarring, can Roy hope to be able to help Ed?
- Tags: Child abuse.
ISHBAL! The Musical! (Act I
) and (Act II
) by colonel bastard
- Recommended by: Interrobang
- Synopsis: A musical about Ishbal.
- Pairings: not the main focus, but there’s offscreen Hughes/Gracia, Mustang/Hughes, multiple OC/OC, Hawkeye/OC
(Her Name Was Erika
) by Xxsunrisebluesunsetx X
- Recommended by: iTroll
- Synopsis: After dying in a Concentration camp, Erika figured she'd finally get some peace, right? Wrong. Some guy who calls himself 'God' gave her a mission... that she doesn't remember. Wonderful. Post-CoS, Ed and Al came back to Amestris.
by Fallen Crest
He Who Searches For Himself
- Recommended by River_of_Death
- Synopsis: AU. The FMA characters are brought to a room to view FMA Brotherhood. How will they react to seeing their future? Can they change what is to come? Or will they make the same mistakes?
- This fanfic should have it's own trope page!
- Notes: This is worth a try even if you're majorly opposed to 'fictional characters exposed to their series' like this troper is. The author has constructed several mechanisms to keep suspense up and keep the flow of the story from settling into the tired 'show a scene/characters snark about it' groove. In particular, she makes the characters feel the pain of any injury happening to them onscreen. Also, worth it for complex character interactions in between viewing sessions. And Izumi/General Armstrong bonding.
by Yuuki Hikari
- Recommended by Jhall934
- Synopsis: Standing up and moving forwards feels a lot more like picking yourself up and trudging onwards. This is a story of Edward Elric trying to get home from to Amestris from Germany, and Alphonse's quest to help bring him back.
- This fanfic should also have it's own trope page!
- Notes: She began writing this right after the original series ended. So it takes into account the events of the anime but not COS. It is good because it has an interesting plot that adds on to the events that occurred throughout the original anime. It also does justice to all of the characters. She does have some OCs but they are relevant to the plot as well as to Germany at that time. She also gives some much needed development to many of the characters, Winry for example becomes more like her Brotherhood counterpart and isn't restricted to the sidelines and Edward's relationship with Hohenheim is touched upon very well. Also the situation concerning Alphonse is handled well. To sum it up, this fanfiction is a good read for those who didn't like COS. It has not been updated for awhile but I do think she will finish it. The 40+ chapters that are currently out are definitely worth reading.
Even The Wizards Must Pay Their Due'' by
A Recurring Nightmare with Popcorn
- Recommended by Tiamat Dragon Queen
- Crossover with FullmetalAlchemist
- Synopsis:For some reason Ed and Al were visiting Hogwarts, probably to ask Dumbledore where they could find Nicholas Flamel to ask him about the Philosophers Stone. While Ed is in Dumbledore's office, and Al is waiting outside due to being unable to fit the staircase Dumbledore, being a Magnificent Bastard tries to use Legilimens on Ed. Unfortunately for him, Ed's been to the Gate of Truth, and Truth doesn't take kindly to people trying to snoop at the True knowledge. as a result Dumbledore gets pulled through Ed's personal Gate, and doesn't get anything out of it, while Truth makes a copy of Dumbledore's memories up to that point, and gives that copy to Ed. While Dumbles was encountering Truth, Ed didn't take kindly to having his mind poked at. By the time Dumbledore is freed from what used to be his desk, cabinets,pensive, and wall, as well as had his broken nose fixed, Ed and Al are long gone, and have taken five year old Harry back to Amestris with them. And from there things unfold, just go read it.
- Comments: Ed's narrative adds dry humor to everything, beginning with his wondering if Petunia ware a failed Horse Chimera, and continuing into the Give Mustang a Headache Game. The plot is well thought out, Truth is awesome, and clearly up to something. Dumbledore is not only a Magnificent Bastard, but a Manipulative Bastard Harry gets a loving family with two older brothers, a loving mother who will teach him how to defend himself, a silent but loving father, and a plethora of honorary family in the form of Team Mustang. Gamma actually figured out how Fullmetal Alchemist could take place in the same world as Harry Potter without anyone knowing about Amestris and all the neighboring countries, and it has a spark of originality in a crossover that this troper hasn't seen since Laora's fic Penance. Bonus points for the fact that the wizarding world knew a little about Xerxes, although not as anything more than a myth - at least until Ed turns up fitting the description of the golden people, AKA the Xerxesians.
by Ninth Feather
Gateway to magic
- Recommended by oathkeeper85, Landscape
- Synopsis: A Fullmetal Alchemist/M*A*S*H crossover fic. When Mustang's unit is transfered to the 4077th as diplomats, it seems like a good thing. But something darker is going on, and Amestris's problems are about to spill over into Korea. Canon pairings, longer summary inside.
- Recommended by Spire Eater
- Synopsis: Harry Potter/FMA. Edward Elric knew one thing for sure, and that was that he was bored in a dull world. And finds a chance to go home..at a price..
- Tags: Note, however, that the FMA parts of the story are taken from the anime-verse, NOT the manga-verse.
by Laora (formerly Fuocoso)
Cerulean Silver vs. Amber Gold
- Recommended by Purplequeen15
- Synopsis: Harry Potter/FMA crossover. One of the few crossovers I've read that actually makes sense rather than being pure crack. It takes place in mangaverse chapter 105/Order of the Phoenix, so here there be spoilers. Ed and Al get pulled through the gate (like all FMA crossovers) and arrive in a strange place that seems to defy every law of nature: Number 12 Grimmauld Place. However, someone (something?) else arrived with them... A great story, though a few chapters are a bit slow because of exposition. No fluff.
The Truth Decays
- Recommended by orpheus-izanagi
- Synopsis: Crossover with Harry Potter & HBP. Ed has been put on his stupidest assignment yet: babysitting. Well, that's not what everyone else would call it, but to Edward Elric, it's exactly like babysitting. But there's a lot more to this assignment than what's on file...
Seeking the Incomplete
- Recommended by Akatsuki Daybreak
- Synopsis: Mangaverse crossed with Naruto. Ed ends up in the shinobi countries following the events of the 'Promised Day'. Everything is working out fine for him until he comes across a certain hyperactive blond ninja.
- Now with its own Trope page
- Recommended by Akatsuki Daybreak
- Synopsis: Willow attempts to use alchemy to bring Buffy back from the dead and the Slayer ends up in Amestris. A crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Comments: A great story with near perfect characterization, but it's updated irregularly.
The Clier Path
- Recommended by Comartemis
- Synopsis: While investigating a bizarre alchemical structure, the Elric brothers get pulled into the Potterverse early on in an AU version of Deathly Hallows. In the interest of finding a way home, Ed lends his talents to the Horcrux hunt while Al finds ways to keep himself busy at Hogwarts. Better than it sounds.
- Tags: Seems to be a deadfic but the first half of the story is complete enough to enjoy as a stand-alone fic.
by Ophelia Davis
Fullmetal Firefly: Serenity
- Recommended by Ruin Takada
- Synopsis: A crossover with The Matrix, in a dream, Edward finds himself in a white void, and within that, the Truth to all that is. Ever since, there has been a splinter in his mind, but that's just the beginning; unbeknownst to him, there is a path he must walk, and a destiny he must face. With the help of the Nebuchadnezzar's crew, all he has to do is free his mind. A mainly Ed X Roy pairing, but that's not all. There are still many doors to open, if of course, their faith will allow it.
- Recommended by Kina Kalamari
- Synopsis: Basically, it's the FMA characters in the Firefly universe. All Captain Roy Mustang wants is to do the job so he can get paid and keep flying. But he gets more than he bargained for when he takes on a passenger with two automail limbs and one deadly secret.
- Recommended by Equivalent Exchange
- Synopsis: Crossover with Sherlock. John comes back from the war broken in more ways than one.
- Recommended by: Interrobang
- Synopsis: In a world where advanced mechanics and firepower rub elbows with high magic and ancient relics, Zolf Kimberly has built the Crimson Flames to be the best mercenary company east of Archadia. Combining infantry with elemental black magic, the Flames are versatile, professional, highly effective, and willing to ground your enemy to dust, for the right price. Fusion with Final Fantasy XII.
''The Child Behind Golden Eyes
- Recommended by: iTroll
- Synopsis: After appearing in the headquarters of The Order of The Phoenix, Edward Elric has no idea where he is or how he got there. Mistrust of the people there leads to problems as he tries to find a way home.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
After the Rain
- Recommended by Skadi, Hawking
- Pairing(s): Roy/Hawkeye
- Synopsis: After the end of the world there are still signs of life.
by liliwick the WORD
The Father-Son Talk
- Recommended by NG 14916
- Pairing(s): Roy/Ed
- Synopsis: An imaginative crossover between Fullmetal Alchemist and Chobits, with a focus on the relationship between Roy and the new persocom that he accidentally bought due to a misunderstanding involving the black market.
The Incompetent Matchmakers
- Recommended by Dark Insanity 13
- Pairing(s): Ed/Winry
- Synopsis: After the Promised Day, Hohenheim decides to talk to Ed about the fairer sex.
Every Missing Irony
by words without
First Few Desperate Hours
- Recommended by chibiaries
- Pairing(s): Royai, Roy/Riza
- Synopsis: Bunch of drabbles and themes on Royai
- Recommended by katyhalo
- Pairing(s): Roy/Hawkeye, plus the rest of the team
- Synopsis: Brooding, loneliness and some rash decisions post-chapter 62.
Black and Blond
- Recommended by Pheonee
- Pairing(s): Ling/Lan Fan
- Synopsis: "Ling, Ran Fan, and a pit. Surely nothing too drastic can happen."
100 Moments to Live For
- Recommended by chibiaries, Lady Norbert
- Pairing(s): Roy/Hawkeye
- Synopsis: Another stab at the 100 Royai themes. This author hits the target.
- Recommended by Dont Kill Bugs
- Pairing(s): Ed/Winry; Al/Mei in one chapter
- Synopsis: 100 EdWin Themes. Rated for Ed's foul mouth.
Just Get Them Together Already!
- Recommended by Lotuschan
- Pairing(s): Ed/Winry
- Synopsis: All Ed wants is a hot-water bottle, loving proximity to a duvet, and Winry.
by Cafe au Liet
The House of Smex
- Recommended by Lady Norbert, A Fuzzy Warm Blanket
- Pairing(s): Roy/Riza, with the rest of Team Mustang along for the ride
- Synopsis: Mustang's subordinates decide to take matters into their own hands, coming up with a plan to get the Colonel and his Lieutenant together. But they weren't prepared for this.
- Recommended by Pepper Jak
- Synopsis: The stories in the archive generally take place after Ed and Masuta get back to Amestris and details the evolution of the relationship between Roy, Riza, Ed, Al, and Masuta. This story is a spin-off of The Alter!Series (see entry in general fics above), so I urge you to read that first. There are no really solid, over-arcing plots in the Main Archive, which mostly contains "a day in the life" drabbles (to short stories) about the five and is categorized by subject and not chronology. If a story falls into a certain part of the general timeline, it is noted in the story's lj entry. There is a Plot Archive, where specific story arcs, often following their own canon, are listed.
- Tags: M/M pairings, M/F pairings, along with the main OT5 / fivesome / M/M/F/M/M pairing. Stories range from G to NC-17. HAS ELRICEST!
by Teh Twinnesses Presents
- Recommended by: Turn Table
- Sypnosis: We have all seen stories of Ed's journey, but let's try a change. What if, ultimately, Trisha Elric never died? Watch as Ed walks a path markedly different from the old, along the way meeting the people who will shape his life. Roy/Ed
- Pairing(s): Despite the label Roy/Ed, all that had been seen so far is a very parental relationship between the two, never crossing the line of bromance, although the author has noted that there will be Roy/Ed romance in the future.
- Recommended by Sapphire Blue
- Synopsis: It's an 100 Themes fic, set during the timeskip at the end of the (manga/Brotherhood) series. The chapters go in a chronological order, and some of them tie into others.
- Pairing(s): Ed/Winry, although not entirely a shipping fic. It's more like a Slice of Life story with some romance on the side. I was kind of debating whether to put it in this section or the Gen Fic one, but decided to put it here because of the "romance" tag.
- Recommended by Sofia Merriweather
- Pairing(s): Roy/Riza
- Synopsis: "As Roy and Riza work together in East City, sublimating their deeper feelings for a higher good, they must beware of how this sublimation affects others around them." Focused on how Roy and Riza's relationship is not only self-destructive, but how it affects the people they interact with.
- Recommended by Smoke And Bone
- Synopsis: Four years and Edward returns home... with changes. Thirty-Seventh Chapter: Arrivals and Reports. Fem!Ed Roy
- Pairing(s): RoyxFem!Ed, HavocxHawkeye, AlxWinry
- Note(s): A deadfic depressingly enough, considering it updated last in 2009. However, the thirty-plus chapters it already has make sure to keep you busy for a while.
"Beauty and the Beast: Edvy 100 Themes
'' by Moonlit Water Sunny River
- Recommended by Hawking
- Pairing(s): EdxEnvy (male slash alert) for the most part, but since each chapter is separate and not every oneshot is strictly romance, there's also some EdxWinry, and Pride!EdxEnvy
- Synopsis: Enemies, nothing more, nothing less, but neither Ed nor Envy are known for being particularly honest with themselves. 100 Themes of Edvy - the author made up 100 themes beforehand for EdxEnvy then proceeded to begin writing oneshots for every single one.
"Good For the Soul
'' by ClosetFMAFan
The CareALot Chronicles
- Recommended by Exile Wrath
- Pairing(s): These oneshots focus on AlMei, though there's most definitely a healthy does of LingFan, EdWin, and Royai.
- Synopsis: It started as a small crush, but lasted across deserts, countries, snow covered mountains, and even Truth itself. Interconnected AlMei oneshot collection.
by Petite Grenouille
- Recommended by ME Wtiful
- Synopsis: Edward is sent to Care-A-Lot to research their advanced combat techniques.
- Tags: Crackfic
by Silver Quil
Here Dead We Lie
- Recommended by iTroll
- Synopsis: Soul Eater Evans finds Edward Elric a mystery. Edward finds him a mystery too. The feeling is mutual. Drabble Series, Fem!Ed, Crack pairing. Soulx Fem!Ed
- Crossover with Soul Eater
- Tags: Drabble fic, Crack Pairing
- Recommended by Queen Riza
- Pairing(s): Royai
- Synopsis: Following a disastrous operation in Aerugo, Colonel Mustang wakes from a coma to discover his world has fallen apart. Under the shadow of the state, he tries to find impossible answers before it is too late.