Tropers: Kina Kalamari
I am a youngish, female person who enjoys trying to describe herself but really can't seem to manage it very often. To view what I generally consider to be my homepage, go here.
Tropes that describe this troper:
- Backhanded Apology: Unfortunately, I pull these a lot.
- Bookworm: My first word was 'book'. Need I say more?
- Buffy Speak: Mostly when I'm trying to describe things.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially around my mother, for some reason.
- Geek: Who here isn't, really?
- Grammar Nazi
- Idiot Hair: One that curls forward and pokes me in the face. I used to think it was just an annoying cowlick that was only useful when I grew out my bangs, but after watching Fullmetal Alchemist and learning about its use in anime it's almost become a source of pride for me.
- I Have Many Names: Kina, Kari, KK, Wolf, Spiffy... And that's not including my actual birth name. Add that to my penchant for roleplaying and you wind up with many confused friends.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: I am a girl. I write fanfiction. Although after reading the laconic for the page, I'm not entirely sure I fit this one...
- No Sympathy: I have very little patience for people bemoaning their sorrows and pains, and unless it's something very unpleasant, I'll most likely spend the whole time trying not to tell them to get over it.
- Older Than They Look: My dad once told me that I look like I'm "about twelve" when I'm behind the wheel. I'm sure this is mostly due to my height, but still. Meh.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I can't think of a witty description for this right now. I'll do it later.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Yes, I do have both this and Buffy Speak on this page. Quite the anomaly, I'm sure.
- Talkative Loon: I have a tendency to get like this when I'm overly tired, though it mostly manifests itself in anything I try to write when I'm in said mental state.
Hobbies and Interests
- Writing (Greatest desire is to make this a career, actually)
- Listening to music
- Playing the piano
- Obsessing about newly discovered awesome things
- Collecting quotes
- Analyzing human behavior
Media that this troper enjoys:
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- My favorite trope is "I Need to Go Iron My Dog", not for any real reason except that I think it's hilarious and I love the title. Also, I am a big fan of the wonderful "Noodle Incident" and plan to use it in my own works as much as possible without it becoming annoying.
- I've been homeschooled for my entire life.
- My favorite number is 47.
- I'm definitely INT, although apparently whether I'm a P or a J is up for debate.