iowaforever is a writer, film enthusiast, and Collector of the Strange. He enjoys superhero comics, Warhammer 40K, Doctor Who, World War II, Avatar The Last Airbender and other assorted works.
Tropes I've started:Pending
Works Pages I've started:
- Harmony's Warriors
- Peace And Isolation
- Bring Me All Your Elderly
- The Mission Stays The Same
- Forced To Be A Family
My Troper Works:
- Justice League of Equestria
- The God Empress Of Ponykind
- Kyoshi Rising
- Pacific Rim: The King of Monsters
Tropes that describe me:
- Attention Whore: Mild case; comments and favorites on stories make me feel appreciated and let me know people are actually enjoying my work.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Current projects that I'm working on: six. Projects even close to being done: zero.
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Rambling about odd topics is something I enjoy immensely.
- Collector of the Strange: This includes: two katanas (one wood, the other metal), an old fencing sword, a flag pole (used as a Simple Staff), a broken broom handle covered in duct tape, a sharpened stick, an old field hockey stick, and other random bits of scrap metal and wood.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments.
- Named After Someone Famous: Not personally, but my username is based off of the U.S.S. Iowa.
- Offscreen Teleportation: I have a reputation for appearing behind people when they least expect it.
- Small Name, Big Ego: See Attention Whore; it was worse when I started writing, but I think I've mellowed out a bit.