is a short series of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Fan Fic
that deals with the life of Kimura Yuuki, who comes across half of an ancient and powerful Lost Logia
known as the Devil Ärms
and ends up being taken into custody by the Time Space Administration Bureau. His real name is not revealed until the epilogue of the first story and until then he goes by the name of Kurosawa Kuro
due to carrying the darkness half of the Devil Ärms while his Childhood Friend Kobayashi Kasumi goes by the name Hashimoto Hikari.
The first story, "LegendS,"
is a Self-Insert Fic
that deals with Yuuki experience during the Strikers timeline as a member of Section Six's Stars Squad and most notably his interactions with the members of the squad. Overall the fic is full of lighthearted comedy with a few bits of drama and romance.
The second story, "StarS,"
takes place three months after the end of the first taking place on Earth
. Yuuki having acquired both sides of the Devil Ärms
is put in charge of an investigation involving multiple thefts throughout TSAB space leading into a small war with an unknown force that uses cyborgs as soldiers. This story introduces more original characters and is an original story. It starts out with the same light-hearted comedy as its prequel but becomes Darker and Edgier
with many mysteries being cleared up and even more showing up. This story is still a work in progress.
Not to be confused with the sentient weapons Dante
encounters during his adventures.
Tropes found in this Fan Fic:
- Accidental Pervert - Subaru to Yuuki when she walks in on him getting ready to take a shower.
- Action Girl - Quite a few but the most notable are Subaru, Teana, Kasumi, Asakura.
- Action Mom - Aoi. Heck she even threatens Subaru with a gun!
- Alternate History - The Neo-Belkan Empire is what happens if Asakura never returned to the past.
- Anti-Magic - The new cyborg enemies can weaken and even negate magic in an entire area if there are enough of them around.
- Artifact of Death - The Devil Ärms can be if it's wielder so desired, but luckily it's current one doesn't care for that.
- Back from the Dead - The Mirage class cyborgs used by the Neo-Belkan Empire.
- Bad Future - The future that Asakura comes from where everyone is dead and the evil emperor Null Enders rules.
- Badass Longcoat - Null Enders sports one when he activates his device.
- Black Knight - Null Enders and Yuuki's colors are generally black.
- Berserk Button - Harming Yuuki's friends and family will lead you toward the wrong end of the Berserk Form.
- Big Bad - Null Enders.
- Bottomless Magazines - The weapons used by the Neo-Belkan Empire
- Brainwashed and Crazy - Subaru after being capture by the Cyber Knights, which leads to a I Know You Are In There Somewhere Fight.
- Butt Monkey - Yuuki is often portrayed as one, taking punishment from most of the other characters.
- Calling Your Attacks - It's based of a Magical Girl show...what do you expect?
- Catch Phrase - Game. Set. Match.
- Cool Starship - The Stargazer
- Deadpan Snarker - Ayumi though she may be more of a Little Miss Snarker.
- Demoted to Extra - Shichiro aka Yuuki father.
- Doomed Hometown - Yuuki's hometown is bombed to bits by the Cyber Knights.
- Emperor Scientist - Null Enders due to his discovery of the cyborg army and the technology used by the Neo-Belkan Empire.
- Evil Counterpart - Null Enders to Yuuki.
- First Girl Wins - Subverted by Kasumi, who says straight out that she can only think of Yuuki as a brother.
- First-Person Smartass - Yuuki of course.
- Full-Name Basis - Everyone to Null Enders.
- Get A Hold Of Yourself Man - Aoi to Yuuki after his Heroic BSOD episode below. Complete with a Bright Punch.
- Go Out with a Smile - Edward goes out with some last words to Ayumi.
- Healing Factor - One of the many perks that the Devil Ã„rms give to its host.
- Heroic BSOD - Yuuki after most of his family and two childhood friends are nuked by the Cyber Knights.
- Heroic Resolve - Yuuki after Edward dies, determined not to let anymore people die.
- Hollywood Cyborg - Pretty much everyone in the Cyber Knights and Neo-Belkan Army.
- Holographic Terminal
- Humongous Mecha - Angra Mainyu pulls one out when he was backed into a corner.
- I Just Want to Be Normal - Averted at the beginning of the first story by Yuuki, but played straight during the second story when he is tired of everything that's happening.
- Idiot Ball - Yuuki for deciding to take a walk after his city was just hit by multiple missiles.
- Ill Girl - Sakura, who had her legs amputated before the series began.
- I Know You Are In There Somewhere Fight - Yuuki to Subaru.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes
- Improbable Weapon User - Subaru decides to ram her Wing Road right through Angra Mainyu's Humongous Mecha.
- Instant Armor
- Kinetic Weapons Are Just Better - The weapons of the Cyber Knights and in turn, the Neo-Belkan Empire.
- Jumped at the Call - Yuuki had no problems being taken by an Alien force and placed into its military.
- Lethal Chef - Aoi according to her son.
- Lock and Load Montage / Transformation Sequence - Described in the first story, but the second one doesn't use it anymore.
- Mecha-Mooks - The Hunter and Gadget Drones
- Mrs. Exposition - Asakura.
- Mood Whiplash - We go from a case short of Heroic BSOD to a Beach Episode to someone getting shot at the heart.
- Narrator - Yuuki, mostly but some chapters have Subaru doing the narration.
- On the Next
- One-Winged Angel - Played with by both Yuuki and Kasumi as their initial forms have one feathered wing.
- Original Character - Yuuki, Kasumi, Edward, Alex, Sakura...
- Power Gives You Wings - The Devil Ã„rms give its host a wing of the same color as the half they hold.
- Put on a Bus - Pretty much all the non-original characters in Legends except for Subaru and Teana.
- Shooting Gallery - Yuuki and Kasumi go through one when they first arrive at Section Six.
- Sphere of Destruction - The missiles shot at the Doomed Hometown.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome - Yuuki, or so he'd like to think.
- Teach Him Anger - Aoi prevents Nanoha from stopping Yuuki from beating Angra Mainyu to death for his crimes.
- The Mole - Asakura's forces placed themselves amongst the Cyber Knights in order to protect the main cast.
- The Reveal - The Cyber Knights are from the future where most of the cast has died and the TSAB was destroyed by the Neo-Belkan Empire lead by Null Enders.
- Time Skip - Three Months in between the first and second stories.
- Tron Lines - The design on the Devil Ã„rms.
- Unstoppable Rage - Yuuki, when finally meeting Angra Mainyu face to face, causing him to try to kill him.
- Who Would Want to Watch Us? - Yuuki sometimes comments that his life is like a bad fan fic.