Characters: The Miniavengers
All the characters that appear in The Miniavengers. There's a lot of 'em.
JimmyA monkey who is always excited, often does pranks to the other kids.
- Butt Monkey: "Ha!"
- Everything's Better with Monkeys.
- Jerk Ass: In some episodes.
- The Prankster
Big WolfThe leader of the bad guys' club.
DedeA bull terrier who is in Big Wolf's band.
- The Dragon: To Big Wolf.
CarmenA mouse who is pretentious and has a viper's tongue.
- Alpha Bitch: The majority of the time anyway.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Sometimes.
- Morality Chain: Her sister, Caroline.
- Transformation Ray: The superpower she gets is to turn people into what ever she says about them.
FloraA pig who is often preoccupied with her appearance.
- The Fashionista
- Hartman Hips
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She's less mean than Carmen and, in some episodes, genuinely sympathetic towards the focus characters situation.
- Unlimited Wardrobe/Instant Costume Change: The superpower she gets is to change her clothes into whatever piece of clothing is on a picture she touches.
IgorA dog that has a cold all the time (his nose continually flows).
- Badass: He beats up Big wolf, Sasha and Dede with no trouble.
- Nice Hat
- Shaping Your Attacks: He can form his snot into fists, legs and big monsters.
- Squick: All that mucous grosses out everyone around him.
EnricoA dog with a huge nose.
- All Love Is Unrequited: His crush on Flora.
- Blow You Away: His superpower is to blow gale force winds from his nose that can punch holes in buildings.
- Gag Nose
- Not Quite Flight: He can fly by blowing his nose to propel himself through the air like a rocket.
- Sneeze of Doom
GaspardA cat that has very bad smelling feet.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: His sister, Vanessa, sees him this way.
- Cute Kitten
- Transformation Ray: His superpower was to turn things into stinky things by shooting "stink" beams from his feet.
GregA pig who farts all the time.
- Fartillery: His superpower was to fart with rocket-like force, sending him flying through the air.
EvaA giraffe who wants to protect nature.
- Cartoon Creature: She does not look like a giraffe.
- Green Thumb: Her super power is to summon plant life where ever she wants.
- Green Aesop: At the end of her episode.
- Soap Box Sadie
LucienA grizzly bear that eats all the time.
DinoA big green dinosaur in Big Wolf's band.
NatalieA little chick who is fanatical about cleanliness.
- Bubble Boy: She gets a spray can that encases anyone/anything in a germ free bubble.
- Nice Girl
- Terrified of Germs
Mireille:A mouse who is very talkative.
ÉlietteA cow that wears glasses.
RichardA horse that is the most intelligent kid of the class.
Edward Charles AlexA hedgehog who stutters.
- Ear Worm: His superpower is he becomes pro rapper that makes everybody who hears him dance.
- Chick Magnet/Kid-anova
- Piss-Take Rap: What he did to Big Wolf.
- Speech Impediment: He st-st-stut-t-ters. A lot.
TonyAn elephant with big ears.
OlivierA dog who's so quiet, he is sometimes ignored.
PacoA daredevil cheetah.
BertrandA tiger with a falsetto voice.
- Helium Speech: Minus the helium.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: His superpower is a loud roar that makes whatever it hits sound diffrently to how it originally sounded.
- Nice Hat
- Voice Changeling: See Make Me Wanna Shout.
JeromeA little rabbit who always says "Yes".
- Hat of Power: It has an emblem of his face on it which spins around when his power activates (see below).
- Hypno Fool: Seems to be his superpower. When someone asks him to do something and he says "yes", that person will go into a trance and do the very thing they asked him to do.
- Yes-Man: Literally. Well "Yes Rabbit" anyway.
AntoninA cat who is very clumsy with his hands.
SimonA dog that always feels cold.
- Companion Cube: Radiators.
- I'm Cold... So Cold...: A non-morbid version of this.
- Playing with Fire: His superpower is to control heat.
- The Stoic: He always wears an apathetic expression.
TimonA beaver who always puts his finger in his nose.
- The Ace: His superpower is to become great at everything he does, whilst his finger is in his nose.
RomainA dirty platypus.
GerardA kind of bird that sweats profusely.
- Making a Splash: His superpower is to launch jets of sweat like a squirt gun from his hands.
JosephineA rabbit who lisps.
- Cartoon Creature: She looks like mix between a rabbit and a chipmunk. She's a rabbit.
- Clothing Damage: She does this to Jimmy and Carmen, leaving them nude.
- Flower in Her Hair: In Ronaldo's episode. Minus the hair.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her super power seems to be shooting a beam that splits things in two.
- Speech Impediment: The aforementioned lisp.
YoannA duck who always tics.
- Character Tics: Several, and thats the problem.
- People Puppets: His super power is to control peoples' actions with his tics.
Jean-LoupA big, fat hippo.
- Fat and Proud: By the end of his episode.
- Gravity Master: Sort of, his superpower is becoming so light that even a flower can support his weight.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Martin.
- I Am Big Boned
- Walk on Water: He does this at one point thanks to his feather-light body.
OliviaA pig who is always late.
- Time Master: She gets a magic watch that can rewind time to any point.
Riton(Whose real name is Henry) A shark that has no heart with his classmates.
- Everything's Even Worse with Sharks
- Jerk Ass: Deconstructed in his case.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: By the end of the episode.
Jean-LouisA panda who is very distracted, like if his head were in the air.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Off with His Head!: His actual superpower, his head comes off and can fly around.
- Panda-ing to the Audience
SashaA large rat, who is wicked and a racketeer. He is another bad guy, but not a member of Big Wolf's club.
- Big Bad: Acts as one in some episodes.
- The Bully
- Jerk Ass: Probably the worst in the series.
Little LouisA mouse who is so small, that it causes him big problems.
- Badass Adorable
- Pintsized Powerhouse
- Red Boxing Gloves: He gets a pair after his muscle growth sequence.
- Super Strength: His superpower.
RogerA toad who seems to be constantly tired and is often seen sleeping.
MartinA duck who is very thin.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jean-Loup.
- Noodle People
- Paper People: His super power is to flatten his body like a piece of paper.
JadeA pig who is green with envy.
- Alpha Bitch
- Fiery Redhead
- Green-Eyed Monster
- Selective Magnetism: Her superpower is to draw objects she wants towards her.
RobertaA mouse with shoe size 56.
- Cartoon Creature: The Other Wiki says she's a mouse, but she looks more like a dog.
- Giant Foot of Stomping
- Power Floats: She levitates when standing after she gets her superpower. Apparently she's standing on a cushion of air.
- Super Speed
DavidA monkey who is a fanatic of video games.
- Most Gamers Are Male
- The Tetris Effect: His actual superpower is to turn the world around him into a video game.
PabloA duck who has bad breath.
- An Ice Person: See below.
- Breath Weapon: His super power is to freeze things with his breath.
- You Need a Breath Mint
JohnnyA tiger who is always afraid of everything.
- Lovable Coward
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: An in-universe example, see below.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: His superpower is to transform into a variety of scary creatures.
VanessaA dog with messy hair.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Her crush on Jimmy. Sort of gets him at the end of the episode.
- Messy Hair
- Prehensile Hair: Her superpower is to control not only her own hair, but other peoples as well.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
EnzoA badger who is a boot-licker.
- Class Clown: His superpower is to become one of these. Against his own will.
- Hat of Power: Gets a cap that flips backwards when he's about to do something juvenile.
- Professional Butt-Kisser
- Teacher's Pet
RaoulA dog that never puts his things in order.
ManuA toad who copies everyone.
- Grand Theft Me: His super power is to swap bodies with anyone he touches.
ZoeA frog who squints.
- Blind Mistake: She has poor depth perception and keeps bumping into things.
- Eye Beams: Her superpower, although said beams don't destroy things but instead duplicate them.
- Frogs and Toads
MoniqueA donkey who wears a brace.
- Braces of Orthodontic Overkill: Not really, but they cause her problems all the same.
- Mind over Matter: Her superpower is to levitate and control objects by smiling.
PepitoA wolf who spits when he talks.
GeraldineA squirrel who has big teeth.
- Now That's Using Your Teeth: Her super power is to chew things into any shape she wants.
Mathias/MatthiasA dalmatian who is bad at playing games.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: What superpower does he get? He becomes unbeatable at games. That's it.
YvonA very small dog.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Incredible Shrinking Man: He is really small, but he was born like that instead of there being any Applied Phlebotinum.
- The Napoleon: Subverted as while he detests his small stature, he isn't mean to others.
- Shrink Ray: Sort of his superpower. Instead of a ray, he says "Small small small" and anything he wants shrinks.
MaryA mouse who blushes so easily, she gets called Mary Tomato.
- Convenient Color Change: Her superpower is to do this to anything she wants by rubbing her face.
- The Cutie
- Embarrassing Nickname: Mary Tomato.
- Luminescent Blush
FernandA rhinoceros who believes everything he's told.
GeorgeA duck who tells fibs.
RonaldoA kind of hedgehog who is allergic to pollen.
- Blow You Away: His superpower is to create tornadoes by sneezing.
- Ship Tease: With Josephine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He's a hedgehog with blue quills. Sound familiar?
LeoneA dog who never has the nerve to do many things.
CamilleA duck who is very curious.
- Curious as a Monkey
- Mental Picture Projector: Her superpower is a screen on her hand that shows her peoples secrets.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: If you didn't know her name.
ReneA pig that messes up everything.
RemiA tattle-tale dog.
BobA duck who has vertigo.
AmandaA mouse who sticks to everyone.
- Cartoon Creature: She looks more like a rabbit than a mouse.
- The Glomp
- Sticky Situation: Her superpower is to shoot a sticky substance from her hands Huh, that sounds familiar.
ArthurA mouse who is sometimes slow.
LouisA black crow who practically doesn't like anything.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: He thinks so of his mother, especially when she kisses him or calls him the Affectionate Nickname of "little grumpy". He gets over a bit at the end of the episode.
- Creepy Crows: Downplayed example, almost tongue in cheek. He is not evil, just quite embittered.
- Grumpy Bear
- Reality Warper: His superpower is the ability to make anything disappear by stating he doesn't like it.
RickA duck who has the hiccups.
- Cool Shades: He gets a set when he gets his powers.
- Hiccup Hijinks
- Time Stands Still: His superpower is that when he hiccups, time freezes. It returns to normal when he hiccups again.
CelineA bat who is afraid of the dark.
- Hair Decorations: A pink bow. Minus the hair.
- Ironic Fear: She's a bat, a nocturnal animal, who is afraid of the dark.
- Night-Vision Goggles: Her super power.
NikosA selfish cow.
- Hammerspace: His super costume is covered in pockets that have infinite amounts of whatever he wants inside.
RockA cormorant who is over 2 meters tall.
- Gentle Giant
- Make My Monster Grow: His superpower is to do this to whoever he wants by saying "Big Big Big".
IsabelleA cat in a wheelchair.
- Stop Helping Me!
- Teleporters and Transporters: Her superpower.
- Teleport Spam: During a game of soccer.
- Wheelchair Woobie
MaloA lazy dolphin.
LilyA dog who behaves badly with the others.
StephenA duck who always says "me".
NathanA duck that falls all the time.
MargotA zebra with head lice.
- The Beastmaster: Her superpower is to control her head lice like lion tamer (Type 5).
AishaA giraffe with low self-esteem.
- Art Initiates Life/Rewriting Reality: Her superpower is that anything she draws on her note pad happens to her.
- Gonk: What she thinks she is and what everyone says she is.
- Ironically, she's one of the most realistic looking animals in the show.
PeterA dog that is afraid of water.
- Olympic Swimmer: His superpower.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His aforemention hydrophobia.
AxelA bear that shows off.
BlaiseA peaceful koala.
MarionA duck who cries all the time.
- Fragile Flower
- Nice Hat
- Personal Raincloud: Her actual superpower is to create these. She can also create hail clouds and even lightning clouds.
- Power Of The Storm: In the half-hour special she can out-right control the weather.
- Tender Tears
MonaA mouse with bad luck.
StéphaneA excitable dalmatian.
- Bullet Time: His super power is to emit rays from his hands that slow down anything they hit. Including himself.
- Genki Guy