Characters / The Miniavengers
All the characters that appear in The Miniavengers. There's a lot of 'em
A monkey who is always excited, often does pranks to the other kids.
The leader of the bad guys' club.
A bull terrier who is in Big Wolf's band.
A mouse who is pretentious and has a viper's tongue.
A pig who is often preoccupied with her appearance.
A dog that has a cold all the time (his nose continually flows).
- Badass: He beats up Big wolf, Sasha and Dede with no trouble.
- Shaping Your Attacks: He can form his snot into fists, legs and big monsters.
- Squick: All that mucous grosses out everyone around him.
A dog with a huge
- Not Quite Flight: He can fly by blowing his nose to propel himself through the air like a rocket.
- Sneeze of Doom: With his superpower, you don't want him sneezing on you!
A cat that has very bad smelling feet.
- Transformation Ray: His superpower was to turn things into stinky things by shooting "stink" beams from his feet.
A pig who farts all the time.
- Fartillery: His superpower was to fart with rocket-like force, sending him flying through the air.
- Gasshole: Yep...he's gassy...!
A giraffe who wants to protect nature.
A grizzly bear that eats all the time.
A big green dinosaur in Big Wolf's band.
A little chick who is fanatical about cleanliness.
- Bubble Boy: She gets a spray can that encases anyone/anything in a germ free bubble.
A mouse who is very talkative.
A cow that wears glasses.
A horse that is the most intelligent kid of the class.
Edward Charles Alex
A hedgehog who stutters.
- Ear Worm: His superpower is he becomes pro rapper that makes everybody who hears him dance.
An elephant with big ears.
A dog who's so quiet, he is sometimes ignored.
A daredevil cheetah.
A tiger with a falsetto voice.
A little rabbit who always says "Yes".
- Hat of Power: It has an emblem of his face on it which spins around when his power activates (see below).
- Hypno Fool: Seems to be his superpower. When someone asks him to do something and he says "yes", that person will go into a trance and do the very thing they asked him to do.
- Yes-Man: Literally. Well "Yes Rabbit" anyway.
A cat who is very clumsy with his hands.
A dog that always feels cold.
A beaver who always puts his finger in his nose.
- The Ace: His superpower is to become great at everything he does, whilst his finger is in his nose.
A dirty platypus.
A kind of bird that sweats profusely.
- Making a Splash: His superpower is to launch jets of sweat like a squirt gun from his hands.
A rabbit who lisps.
A duck who always tics.
A big, fat hippo.
A pig who is always late.
- Time Master: She gets a magic watch that can rewind time to any point.
(Whose real name is Henry) A shark that has no heart with his classmates.
A panda who is very distracted, like if his head were in the air.
A large rat, who is wicked and a racketeer. He is another bad guy, but not a member of Big Wolf's club.
- Big Bad: Acts as one in some episodes.
- Jerk Ass: Probably the worst in the series.
A mouse who is so small, that it causes him big problems.
A toad who seems to be constantly tired and is often seen sleeping.
A duck who is very thin.
- Paper People: His super power is to flatten his body like a piece of paper.
A pig who is green with envy.
A mouse with shoe size 56.
- Power Floats: She levitates when standing after she gets her superpower. Apparently she's standing on a cushion of air.
A monkey who is a fanatic of video games.
- The Tetris Effect: His actual superpower is to turn the world around him into a video game.
A duck who has bad breath.
A tiger who is always afraid of everything.
A dog with messy hair.
- Prehensile Hair: Her superpower is to control not only her own hair, but other peoples as well.
A badger who is a boot-licker.
- Class Clown: His superpower is to become one of these. Against his own will.
- Hat of Power: Gets a cap that flips backwards when he's about to do something juvenile.
A dog that never puts his things in order.
A toad who copies everyone.
- Grand Theft Me: His super power is to swap bodies with anyone he touches.
A frog who squints.
A donkey who wears a brace.
A wolf who spits when he talks.
- Portable Hole: His super power is to make these on any surface he spits on.
A squirrel who has big teeth.
A dalmatian who is bad at playing games.
A mouse who blushes so easily, she gets called Mary Tomato
A rhinoceros who believes everything he's told.
A duck who tells fibs.
A kind of hedgehog who is allergic to pollen.
A dog who never has the nerve to do many things.
A duck who is very curious.
A pig that messes up everything.
A tattle-tale dog.
A duck who has vertigo.
A mouse who sticks to everyone.
A mouse who is sometimes slow.
A black crow who practically doesn't like anything.
- Reality Warper: His superpower is the ability to make anything disappear by stating he doesn't like it.
A duck who has the hiccups.
- Time Stands Still: His superpower is that when he hiccups, time freezes. It returns to normal when he hiccups again.
A bat who is afraid of the dark.
A selfish cow.
- Hammerspace: His super costume is covered in pockets that have infinite amounts of whatever he wants inside.
A cormorant who is over 2 meters tall.
A cat in a wheelchair.
A lazy dolphin.
A dog who behaves badly with the others.
A duck who always says "me".
A duck that falls all the time.
A zebra with head lice.
- The Beastmaster: Her superpower is to control her head lice like lion tamer (Type 5).
A giraffe with low self-esteem.
- Art Initiates Life: Her superpower is that anything she draws on her note pad happens to her.
- Gonk: What she thinks she is and what everyone says she is.
- Ironically, she's one of the most realistic looking animals in the show.
- Rewriting Reality: Her superpower is a version of this, only with drawing instead of prose.
A dog that is afraid of water.
A bear that shows off.
- The Ace: His superpower is that everyone thinks he's cool.
A peaceful koala.
A duck who cries all the time.
A mouse with bad luck.
A excitable dalmatian.
- Bullet Time: His super power is to emit rays from his hands that slow down anything they hit. Including himself.
A toad with pimples.
A very grumpy bear and principal of the school.
A blue animal which is sometimes nice, sometimes the opposite.