YMMV: The Miniavengers
- Base Breaker: Some love the show for its peculiar sense of humor and amusingly questionable conclusions, but others hate it precisely because these reasons, arguing that the show targets children and it should be more serious and true in its approach.
- Ear Worm: The opening theme.
- Fridge Brilliance: At fisrt glance, some of the powers these kids get, well, suck, but remember: these kids are not superheroes, they're just kids who somehow get super powers, so within the context of the show, these powers are actually pretty useful for these kids.
- Fridge Horror: In the opening sequence, a little mouse grows several hundred times bigger than the earth. This is the only time we see the destructive effects of such an absurd growth. He could be crushing millions of people to death under his massive feet.
- Memetic Mutation: Clips of the Growing Muscles Sequences are all over YouTube.
- Nightmare Fuel: Jean-Louis and his family have big black eyes with white pupils which can be really unsettling.
- The Woobie: The focus character of the episode will usually be subject to something unreasonably cruel by the other kids.