open/close all folders
Seven o' Seven
Voiced by: Romi Park (JP), Anna Tsuchiya (JP Singing voice), Rebecca Shoichet (EN), Portrayed by: Mika Nakashima
- Blue Oni: to Hachi's Red
- Even the Girls Want Her
- Fatal Flaw: Her jealousy towards Trapnest's success and the resentment she sometimes feels towards Ren because of it. She continuously pushes him away because of this, which causes a painful back-and-forth of emotional highs and lows for her and Ren.
- Friendless Back Ground
- Missing Mom
- Raised by her Grandma
- Tomboy: To Hachi's girly girl
Voiced by: KAORI (JP), Kelly Sheridan (EN), Portrayed by: Aoi Miyazawa (Film 1), Yui Ichikawa (Film 2)
- Character Development: Probably moreso than anyone else in the series. She begins as a hopeless romantic, who has the unflattering traits of also being needy, self-centered, and overly concerned more in appearances than the actual content of a person. fast-forward and she chooses a man who she knows is unfaithful to her and whose love is questionable over a guy she knows cares about her and that she genuinely loves because she knows the former can provide for her the lifestyle she wants without sacrificing his dream (since he already has it) while the latter would have to give up his dream just to support her.
- Fatal Flaw: Self-centeredness. She is constantly smacking herself on the head for not taking into account others' feelings before doing or saying something. It makes her actions in her character development all the more poignant.
- Genki Girl
- Girly Girl: To Nana's tomboy
- Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
- Love at First Sight: If only Junko had a dime for everytime Hachi "fell in love".Junko: Nana, I get the idea you came here to get yourself a boyfriend, right?
- Nice Girl
- Only Known by Their Nickname: She's populary known as "Hachi" in and out of universe.
- Red Oni: To Nana and Junko's blue
- Smitten Teenage Girl: In her teens
- Team Mom
- Who's Your Daddy?: It's between Takumi and Nobu.
Voiced by: Tomokazu Seki (JP), Matthew Erickson (EN)
- Can't Hold His Liquor: He even stopped drinking for a while because of this.
- Fatal Flaw: He idealizes women to a fault. This made him unable to really understand Hachi's needs, pushing her to choose Takumi who would never hold her faults against her because he sees her as human. This also becomes a rubbing point and source of irony when he starts dating Yuri, an AV actress.
- Nice Guy
Voiced by: Akira Ishida (JP), David A Kaye (EN)
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind
- Prostitute with a Heart of Gold
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: The blue to Layla's Pink.
- Younger Than They Look
Voiced by: Yoshihisa Kawahara (JP), Brian Drummond (EN)
Voiced by: Hidenobu Kiuchi (JP), Samuel Vincent (EN)
- Fatal Flaw: Two: his love for Nana and his self-destructive tendencies. he relapses into a bad drug habit when Nana O. focuses more on her career than him. This was a habit he picked up BECAUSE they had broken up initially.
- Lady Killer In Love: Was known for getting around before falling in love with Nana O.
Voiced by: Aya Hirano (JP), Olivia Lufkin (JP Singing Voice), Ashleigh Ball (EN), Portrayed by: Yuna Ito
- But Not Too Foreign: She's half-American, but keeps it a secret and goes by the name of Reira.
- Hair Color Dissonance: Pink? Light brown? Vaguely Blonde?
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: The pink to Shin's Blue....if you can call her hair pink.
- Spell My Name With an L...or R: Her name is often romanized as "Reira" but she's named after the song "Layla".
Voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa (JP), Andrew Francis (EN)
- Fatal Flaw: Selfish. He cares about himself first and Trapnest second as it is an extension of himself. The Trapnest members he only cares about so far as they don't do anything (or get caught for anything) that will ruin Trapnest's, and therefore his own as well, reputation. Everything and everyone else are only of value by what they can provide for him.
- Jerk Ass: His most defining trait.
- Like Brother and Sister: How he views his relationship with Layla.
- Your Cheating Heart