Characters: Global Champion
Characters who appear in the world-globetrotting fighting game Global Champion.
- I Will Find You: Lihua is quite determined to find her missing parents.
- Mighty Glacier: He not only slowly and hits hard, his jumps are slow.
- Use Your Head: One of his special moves have him take off his head and throw it across the screen.
- I Will Find You: Gonzales is very determined to find his missing fiance Tanya.
- Manly Tears: He sheds these in his win pose.
- Space Zone: Played with when using his Desperation Attack, where he grabs and tosses his opponent into space for a moment, burning them in the process.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He has a special throw where he encases his opponent in a stone pillar.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Both the general of his army and the single strongest individual in it.
- Evil Laugh: "HUHUHUHUH! HUHUHUHUH!". He'll belt it out every time you challenge him, so get used to this one.
- SNK Boss: Goodness. Observe. This guy is basically the hardest boss throughout all fighting games since its release. For further proof? Even the writers from game magazines gave up to write strategies against him. It took until 2014 until he was finally beaten fairly, here, and even then it was a very narrow win.
- Teleport Spam: One of the big factors in his difficulty is that he can spam a DBZ-esque teleport like there's no tomorrow. And he knows it, closing every distance by a chokeslam-followed teleport and casually teleporting behind you every time he feels like it.