- Archive Panic: He has more than 1,000 stories on Fan Fiction Dot Net alone, which would no doubt take one an immeasurable amount of time to get through every single one. To make matters worse, some of them have an obscene amount of chapters which are constantly being added. The two busiest fics are Waluigi's Taco Stand which has over 500 and Life at Pizza Hut which has officially surpassed 800!
- Bile Fascination: Probably the reason why so many are attracted to the gross out humor in his fanfics.
- Colbert Bump: SiIvaGunner's rip of Waluigi's Taco Stand gave the fanfic of the same name a huge bump, prompting Yoshizilla to update it more than usual.
- Dork Age: Had an Attention Whore period roughly around 2010 where he would deliberately post fics in the wrong sections of Fanfiction.net (Such as putting a Mario story in the Beavis And Butthead section), all of these "dishonest" were rethemed, deleted, or replaced.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In 2005, he wrote a fanfic about the Nintendo characters (along with SpongeBob SquarePants characters) going to Universal Orlando. Guess what happened nine years later (and much earlier for the SpongeBob crew).
- Yoshi Kart has a slew of this. The Koopalings joined in on racing against Yoshi and friends almost a decade before they would do so in Mario Kart 8, which also had Link racing alongside the Mario characters. The Koopalings would later race alongside Bowser Jr. in the Updated Re-release, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Sonic and Banjo would race each other in Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing, with this being the first time Mario and Sonic characters would compete with each other in a racing sport.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Yoshizilla's style of reusing the same ideas constantly, clogging up the front pages with his works, excessive grossout, and putting characters in situations that require them to be totally Out of Character is creepily similar to the "Algorithm Spoofing" note videos that plague YouTube nowadays, as well as the earlier Pooh's Adventures.
- Humor Dissonance: The humor in way too many of his fics consists entirely of "Look! This character farted! How funny! Look! They farted again! Isn't that hilarious?"
- Just Here for Godzilla: Waluigi's Taco Stand and Life at Pizza Hut are the only fics that still get regular traffic, with the rest being ignored entirely.
- Nausea Fuel: Also to be expected given how the female characters he writes about have growling guts and farting problems.
- Padding: A common criticism is how much he spams his fanfics and chapters out, as it not only pushes other authors' stories off the front page, but his own as well. Roughly a third of his stories have little-to-no reviews because they often get bumped into obscurity before they can even be read.
- Seasonal Rot: Between his excessive rate of churning fics out, his constant rehashing of Bait-and-Switch, Random Events Plot and Toilet Humor fics, and his mean-spirited treatment of well-loved characters such as Rosalina and Diddy Kong, he's lost practically all of the audience he had in the late 2000's and early 2010's. While his older fics have upwards of 100 reviews, his newer fics are lucky to get even one.
- So Bad, It's Good: The appeal for pretty much a solid chunk of the fanfiction he writes.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: Rosalina, especially since his reasonings for picking on her are rather nonsensical and a bit hypocritical: He claims she's a "boring Peach clone", yet constantly fawns over Daisy, Waluigi, Dry Bowser, and Toadette, who are themselves "clones" with even less character to them.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Some of his works are rated M. Although there are a few snippets in his T rated fanfiction that have small traces of stuff that aren't appropriate for kids to read.
YMMV / Yoshizilla Rhedosaurus