- Awesome Moment: When Salt jumps over the balcony in order to snap Ted's neck with her handcuffs.
- Genius Bonus: As you may have noticed, the title is in all-caps on the disc case, so it looks suspiciously like SALT.
- Strategic Arms Limitation? Well, there are plenty of weapons floating around in this movie. And it involves both the US and Russia.
- Of course, a sequel would be named SALT II. Ring any bells?
- Moral Event Horizon: When Orlov commands one of his men to shoot Mike, and when Ted plans to nuke major Islamic cities in order to incite rage within the Muslim community.
- At one point Salt is disguised as a man. It looks as ridiculous as it sounds.
- On the silly latex facial disguise, yes. On the hair and clothes....
- The scene where Salt tries to seduce Winter in order to be let in the bunker.
- Shocking Swerve: Many of the twists in the movie can be considered this, particularly the revelation that Winter is also a Russian agent.
- The Un-Twist: In the final scenes was anyone surprised to find out that the Russian president had not been killed?
YMMV / Salt