- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: A kung-fu professor randomly attacks one of the leads, passes out, and when he comes to blames the whole ordeal on "bad chop suey". Made all the more confusing in that the actor was an infamous Bruce Lee Clone.
- The explanation for his presence? The director also did kung fu movies and the guy was available on a nearby set.
- Narm: Several moments, with the above being one but the absolute best being the overwrought scream of "Bastard! Baastaard! Baaaassstaaaarrd!" up to the heavens.
- Narm Charm: The film has got a lot of following for its narmy moments.
- Nausea Fuel: The bloody aftermath of Suzie's murder. Frankly, if a nude bisected corpse doesn't warrant Brain Bleach, it's hard to conceive of what does.
- Shocking Swerve: The sewn-up corpse in the end suddenly attacks Kendall.
- Signature Scene: The matricide in the opening sequence.
- So Bad, It's Good: This movie is so batshit insane it just becomes hilarious.
YMMV / Pieces