- Demonic Spiders: The Panzergrenadiers and Storm Elites.
- The former wield bazookas as if they were sniper rifles and are obsessively fixated on the player, which means you invariably get hunted down with Panzerschreck rockets as soon as they appear. And they nearly always appear in (at least) pairs.
- The latter, however, are infamous for how just overpowered they are. In the first place, they are absurdly tough - if you think round or two to the head should kill them, you're wrong. They just lumber onwards like the Terminator. Even grenades need two solid hits to kill them. In the second place, they carry MG42 heavy machine guns which are usually found (both in-game and in real life) in static positions, making them essentially walking turrets with overwhelming firepower; and lastly, they aren't any less deadly in close quarters combat, and they can bludgeon you if you try and get up close.
- Disappointing Last Level: From a historical perspective, the final level is a departure from the historical accuracy the series was known for - while most people will accept that an Airborne assault on a Flaktürm (which never happened in real life) is pretty awesome, filling it with Wolfenstein-esque Storm Elites and more drab concrete and less Scenery Porn than earlier levels was a step too far.
- It's Short, So It Sucks!: One common complaint is the number of missions and the overall length of the game. Though considering that there were only a handful of times Airborne forces were parachuted in in Europe during World War II, this is sort-of justified.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Compared to preceeding Medal of Honor titles like Medal of Honor: Vanguard, this game was praised for being a significant improvement in gameplay and graphics, especially with regards to the improved Equipment Upgrade system and level design.
- Vindicated by History: If Steam reviews and Youtube comments are to be believed, a lot of people who have played this game will say that it's aged well. This is probably helped by the critical and commercial disappointment that was the 2010 reboot and its sequel.
YMMV / Medal of Honor: Airborne