- Recycled Premise: The game's premise is identical to its predecessor, Medal of Honor: Vanguard, as both games focus on the paratroopers of the 82nd and 17th Airborne Divisions and both feature Operations Husky, Neptune, Market Garden and Varsity.
- Recycled Soundtrack: While most of the tracks in-game are new compositions, there are still a number of soundtracks reused, notably from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. This is due to Michael Giacchino working on the soundtrack of both games.
- What Could Have Been:
- The drop zone map of Nijmegen in Market Garden shows a 3rd safe zone to the southeast of the town that was apparently cut from the final version of the actual map.
- The Concept Art Gallery, specifically the Visual Concepts video, revealed that Adanti and Essen, the settings for Husky and Varsity, respectively, were originally going to be called Gela and Wesel.
- One of the other Concept Art Gallery videos showed that the drop zones were originally supposed to have been much bigger, complete with large forests and smaller villages surrounding the main objectives. These were cut due to being difficult and time-consuming to traverse through.
- Waffen Storm Leaders and Fallschirmjager Infantry originally wore helmets, as shown on the loading screens, but the final game has them wearing field caps instead.
Trivia / Medal of Honor: Airborne